How wives have fuck buddys at work

Before I married my Slut, and when she still had a steady office job, she lived with her BF. However, she would regularly let her boss fuck her at work, without ever telling her BF. Whenever her boss motioned in a certain way in the larger office, she world leave her desk and come into his private office, lock the door and give him a blow job; he would then fuck her. They usually did this with most of their clothes on; my Slut would always wear a skirt or dress to work to facilitate the fucking. Many of the other females workers knew about this arraignment and were quite jealous. Here is a photo, from that time period, taken of her at her desk in the larger office. I added the second photo, taken during the same time period, to show what her boss was getting from her.

View attachment 3818644
The Apex of the Hotwife.....socially respectable with Christian flavour (ie..crucifix) but, after midnite.....FREAK.....

My wife works in retail and always ends up going for drinks on Friday after work with coworkers. Through the years there’s been quite the few guys I found out about from security to manager and even stock guys and always a black guy. It was always obvious but I got use to it and now I tell her go ahead and enjoy but can I watch lol

My wife works in retail and always ends up going for drinks on Friday after work with coworkers. Through the years there’s been quite the few guys I found out about from security to manager and even stock guys and always a black guy. It was always obvious but I got use to it and now I tell her go ahead and enjoy but can I watch lol
Hot !

I used to walk by her desk and tell her to bring me her panties and keep walking. Sometime in the next few minutes, she would come by my desk and ask some random question about a project or IT, and give me what panties she was wearing that day. I would walk around with them in my pocket all day. Made meeting at lunch interesting since we both knew she wasn’t wearing any already.

Back