How to really tell if they are real or just online fakes ?

Couples and women dont have this problem
You've gotta be pretty naive if u don't think women and couples deal with bullshit and fakes. Maybe fakes is the bad term, but dudes that have no intention of meeting. Lol. And I'm sure women/couples deal with bullshit from verified men too. Cuz we all know that its easy for a black man to verify. Its also easy for them to post fake pics too and not be questioned cuz of the "verified" status.

You've gotta be pretty naive if u don't think women and couples deal with bullshit and fakes. Maybe fakes is the bad term, but dudes that have no intention of meeting. Lol. And I'm sure women/couples deal with bullshit from verified men too. Cuz we all know that its easy for a black man to verify. Its also easy for them to post fake pics too and not be questioned cuz of the "verified" status.
I'm not naive, it's about sorting out the wheat from the chaff... lol..

More verified fakes than non-verified?

Are you claiming that there are more fake verified people than fake non-verified people? Sorry, that’s simply not true at all.
In absolute numbers definitely not as the number of non-verifieds is the vast majority. On the other hand the question is what you mean by "fake people". Verification is only meant to make sure that the "gender" and sometimes "color" of a member is their true own. And yet there are ways to even fake that. :( But in any case it doesn`t prevent anyone from misrepresenting the reasons why they are on this site, if they would like to meet IRL or where they are located. :|

In absolute numbers definitely not as the number of non-verifieds is the vast majority. On the other hand the question is what you mean by "fake people". Verification is only meant to make sure that the "gender" and sometimes "color" of a member is their true own. And yet there are ways to even fake that. :( But in any case it doesn`t prevent anyone from misrepresenting the reasons why they are on this site, if they would like to meet IRL or where they are located. :|

The original post seemed to reference people pretending to be another gender or race. The previous claim was based on that. To your point, the verification process doesn't determine what someone's intentions are after they become verified.

Naw my only point was to the comment about women/couples don't deal with it. As if only single men encounter bullshitters and time wasters. Everybody gets it. Imagine how many women get the "wish u were closer" messages. Lol.
It`s not fake when i say i wished they were closer. :mstickle:

The initial post was calling out the "bullshitters/time wasters" and those with no intentions or means of actually meeting. Real or fake. It was a short example. Lol.
*lol* i know. But what`s really funny is the fact that threads like that had been up a dozen times and ppl still don`t learn.

It happens on every site where sex is the lowest common denominator. You will have people who are entering this site/lifestyle at different levels of participation. The best you can do is create your own criteria matrix of what you will share, the amount of energy you invest in the dialogue with someone expressing interest. Like you, and probably many others, I get the 'tell me what you would do?' statement and it is the first red flag and indicator of their commitment to following through on anything. Thankful for the site, and opportunity to increase my access to couples and woman who like men of color. You should also know I have a healthy dose of skepticism when I begin a conversation. Until you prove to me you are real, I assume you are someone sitting in a room trying to get off by the exchange. Trust, but verify, and then move on when your gut is telling you what your manhood does not want to hear, LOL

There are a lot of folks who are fakes and a lot of folks who aren't. Some folks want to meet with Black men and some folks just want to chat and learn. There are some that this is a fantasy and this is an outlet for this fantasy. It doesn't matter if you are looking for a certain type on here or another site, you are always going to run into the fakes, or the ones who can have a conversation but then disappear. Unfortuneatly this is a fact of life on sites like this.

The initial post was calling out the "bullshitters/time wasters" and those with no intentions or means of actually meeting. Real or fake. It was a short example. Lol.

After re-reading it, the OP was probably talking about both. :)

We have a theory. Some of what comes across as wasting someone’s time is actually the “getting to know you” period. Some folks like to get to know who they might be meeting up with. Sometimes things fizzle out after a while, just like regular dating.

We aren’t verified, but very real. I’m the hotwife and I’m always the vocal one here. I’m just a down to business type chick. I’m looking to hook up and when I’m on here, I want it ASAP. The bs can go both ways. Some just wanna chat ya to death and requests pic after pic, etc. Enough of that. Just don’t be so quick to ignore us that aren’t verified.

We aren’t verified, but very real. I’m the hotwife and I’m always the vocal one here. I’m just a down to business type chick. I’m looking to hook up and when I’m on here, I want it ASAP. The bs can go both ways. Some just wanna chat ya to death and requests pic after pic, etc. Enough of that. Just don’t be so quick to ignore us that aren’t verified.
If you’re real and want to meet people, why wouldn’t you take 5 minutes to get verified? It’s free. You don’t have to show your faces. We didn’t. If you’re serious, then be serious. If not, then expect people to treat you as such.

Well living in Hawaii I get get couples saying they are coming. I’m not verified but trust me I’m for real.I just ask them for flight numbers which hotel they are @ they are so dumb they can’t work that out.?But I do get my real couples & single ladies who do give full info.
Just check out my media pics:balanced:.I would say say 85% are flakes on here, best of luck Bro.

If you’re real and want to meet people, why wouldn’t you take 5 minutes to get verified? It’s free. You don’t have to show your faces. We didn’t. If you’re serious, then be serious. If not, then expect people to treat you as such.
I’ve had a steady bull for three years. I come here to read and see if there are new like minded individuals in my area. It’s not that serious for me. I’m in Memphis, TN where it is predominantly black and I have more curves than a country back road. It’s not difficult. I was just making the point.

Back