How to proceed?

Mpls86

Male
Wife has been shut off about the idea for years. I haven't talked to her about it or brought it up in a few years. Tonight I casually mentioned that her with bbc would be hot she said "no it wouldn't because I am married" I said "it would be even hotter because you are married" she kind of half heartedly scoffed. Then I said "it would be so hot, please". She said "maybe someday" then laughed and rolled her eyes and said she didn't want to talk about it anymore tonight. This has to be a good sign, right? What do I do now?

Its kind of difficult for you, but she's gonn need to like the idea of being with a black man as much as you, if not MORE...

You could potentially set up a situation where a black guy "randomly" hits on her in public. I had a wannabe cuck ask me to do it and it worked well. It's not ideal but it helped him have a further convo with his wife 🤷🏾‍♂️

Wife has been shut off about the idea for years. I haven't talked to her about it or brought it up in a few years. Tonight I casually mentioned that her with bbc would be hot she said "no it wouldn't because I am married" I said "it would be even hotter because you are married" she kind of half heartedly scoffed. Then I said "it would be so hot, please". She said "maybe someday" then laughed and rolled her eyes and said she didn't want to talk about it anymore tonight. This has to be a good sign, right? What do I do now?
We had the same situation - She first refusing, then over time, not agreeing but no longer outright refusing yet still not ever discussing it. I'm cutting and pasting a post I made last year regarding how it finally came to pass. I hope you find it helpful.

"My Wife's first experience was with a BBC - "office sex" in a way. She was in her mid 40's and we were at a Holiday Office party (her work)the evening of a work day. I was never really able to satisfy her and we'd always discussed the idea of her being fulfilled by a larger cock and naturally the BBC mystique entered into the discussion. At this party after a good deal of drinks, the opportunity arose with a black co-worker of hers. She had an excessive amount of drinks, and we began chatting with the co-worker. I steered the conversation with subtle sexual innuendo's and he easily caught on and indicated agreement. It was getting late, and some of the other people were beginning to leave the restaurant. We moved over to the bar/lounge section of the restaurant, which was pretty dark and empty (though still open) and took a booth which was pretty secluded and ordered more drinks. Once the drinks came and the waitress left, I started rubbing her tits. She didn't object to being felt up in front of him, nor did she object when I invited him to feel her up. In short time, I suggested she give him a hand job. In the privacy of a booth, she began stroking him while I opened her blouse and played with her tits. He unzipped and she had him in her hand stroking and pumping, and, to both his and my surprise, she bent down and began sucking his cock and kept at it until completion. No one actually saw her sucking his dick, but several of her co-workers figured out what we had done. When the party finally broke up, we stayed a while, brought her into the men's room, locked the door and she blew him again. Eventually, they fucked, and she's had many others since then, but she still gives him and several of her other black co-workers blowjobs on a regular basis.

We had the same situation - She first refusing, then over time, not agreeing but no longer outright refusing yet still not ever discussing it. I'm cutting and pasting a post I made last year regarding how it finally came to pass. I hope you find it helpful.

"My Wife's first experience was with a BBC - "office sex" in a way. She was in her mid 40's and we were at a Holiday Office party (her work)the evening of a work day. I was never really able to satisfy her and we'd always discussed the idea of her being fulfilled by a larger cock and naturally the BBC mystique entered into the discussion. At this party after a good deal of drinks, the opportunity arose with a black co-worker of hers. She had an excessive amount of drinks, and we began chatting with the co-worker. I steered the conversation with subtle sexual innuendo's and he easily caught on and indicated agreement. It was getting late, and some of the other people were beginning to leave the restaurant. We moved over to the bar/lounge section of the restaurant, which was pretty dark and empty (though still open) and took a booth which was pretty secluded and ordered more drinks. Once the drinks came and the waitress left, I started rubbing her tits. She didn't object to being felt up in front of him, nor did she object when I invited him to feel her up. In short time, I suggested she give him a hand job. In the privacy of a booth, she began stroking him while I opened her blouse and played with her tits. He unzipped and she had him in her hand stroking and pumping, and, to both his and my surprise, she bent down and began sucking his cock and kept at it until completion. No one actually saw her sucking his dick, but several of her co-workers figured out what we had done. When the party finally broke up, we stayed a while, brought her into the men's room, locked the door and she blew him again. Eventually, they fucked, and she's had many others since then, but she still gives him and several of her other black co-workers blowjobs on a regular basis.
That is hot. Thanks for weighing in. Really hoping this is at least some sort of positive movement. Any time I ever brought it up in the past she would sort of angrilly shoot it down, last night when she said "maybe someday" it just caught me completely by surprise.

That is hot. Thanks for weighing in. Really hoping this is at least some sort of positive movement. Any time I ever brought it up in the past she would sort of angrilly shoot it down, last night when she said "maybe someday" it just caught me completely by surprise.
Just be patient and prepared - eventually an opportunity will present itself.

I made mention of it again today and she asked how bad I wanted it. I told her I would take over all cleaning and household chores and do pretty much whatever she wanted if she would do it. She said she would seriously consider it, and I said are you being serious and she said "if you do those things I would seriously start considering it". Maybe Im naive and she just wants me to do that stuff but I feel like her saying that means the door is way more open than I thought.

Possibly is! Each case is different but I think initially many are similar. As her receptivity becomes more apparent you must do some serious introspection to realize it will change your marriage and your life considerably.

This has to be a good sign, right? What do I do now?
Yes, you could say it was a "good sign" in a way. I feel your sincerity here, but not sure who you're really wanting to please, her or you.
If you're really sincere about this "for her" ... it shouldn't be too hard to have a deeper discussion about this again in the near future. You'd be pointing out the upside of her doing this, of course ... nothing about you and you desiring to see her with another man, as she'd see right through that selfishness. You've truly got to want this for her good, and mean it.
So maybe you could start HERE listing WHY this would be good for HER. You eluded to one reason and I don't think you really picked up on what a good response it was ... when she said "no it wouldn't because I am married" and you bounced back with a quick response "it would be even hotter because you are married". That took her right OFF her defense. She really didn't have a response to that at the time. She'll have MORE excuses, of course, but if you're sincere about WHO this really is for, you'll have a good, sincere response ready ... its easier when you don't have to lie or deceive.
So, start yourself a small list of reasons WHY this will be good for HER and HER MARRIAGE to you.
Example ... she says HOW would this be good for our marriage? ... your response being " ? "​
Example ... why would you let me screw other men and you not screw other women? .... your response being " ? "​
Just keep reminding yourself YOUR reward is seeing HER happy & satisfied.
Mac

These articles will give you some insite and expectations to share with her:
Cuckolding: 10 FAQs About What It Means, Ways to Play, and More (healthline.com)
Why Cuckolding Makes for a Happy and Fun Marriage (ezinearticles.com)
Cuckolding can be positive for some couples, study says - CNN

Last edited:

That's hot we love it

i love hearing about co-worker sex. my wife has had a few encounters with co-workers.

She regressed slightly tonight with the "how can you love me and want me to be with other people thing" how do I navigate?
Dude, you gotta chill out. You’ve expressed your feelings on the subject, she’s expressed hers. Leave it at that for awhile. Do you really want her to do this if she doesn’t want to? This needs to be just as much about her pleasure as it is yours. Let’s say, for example, she came to you and said it’s her fantasy for you to have sex with a man.....if that was something you weren’t interested in, would you really want her to pressure you into it anyways? Part of the beauty of cuckolding/stag vixen is that the husband is so turned on by watching his wife in total pleasure. If she is not sexually interested in that, for whatever reason, what’s the point?

I just want to make sure I am approaching ut gently and fostering that nugget of hope. So hard not to get way too excited.
Hey not to throw a wrench in your fantasy. But awhile back I read a 2 part story. I'm not a cuck but made me feel sad for the hubby he wanted it so bad his fantasy turned it his biggest nightmare with no unwringing the bell lost his wife and all sexual rights and humiliated by the wife and bull.

And I’m not interested in that. My husband is my best friend!
hi I read a 2 part story in cuckold stories forum entitled "husbands-interracial-fantasy-becomes-his-nightmare-part1"

Part one the buildup to actually doing it and then doing it with bull
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...l-fantasy-becomes-his-nightmare-part-1.77857/

Part 2 is the aftermath where she realizes her man isnt that much of a man seems she lost some respect for him
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-fantasy-becomes-his-nightmare-part-2.150031/

to me a very sad story he dont get to fuck her anyomre gotta be treated really bad IMHO.

Its a long read for both parts, I get her but still feel sorry for him.

sounds just like my wife

She regressed slightly tonight with the "how can you love me and want me to be with other people thing" how do I navigate?
I think if you were to tell her that your marriage is solid and that introducing a BBC as foreplay for you both to then have amazing reclaiming sex might help. You're not asking to be with other women; this is putting her as the center of attention and spicing up your sex life BIG time. And women love, love, love all the extra attention.

Back