Gf is thinking about it

If it was me I'd encourage her to enjoy all the black man she wants. As long as we are still in love it will be ok... Women need to be sexually satisfied
Yea ever since my first gf cheated on me with a Blk guy I def accepted being beta. I was heartbroken but then I loved her more. She broke up with me and I'm sad cause I would mind her fucking black men...

Now any girl I date I wanna encourage to open their mind and consider an open relationship with a bull. At first I was jealous now I love seeing a girl happy!
By the way she was Latina. Love seeing more latinas go black
I would think it would be very difficult to find a pretty normal GF if you roll that preference out early when you are dating. So, what has your dating life been like? Seems like you have two options:

1) Put on a relative vanilla mask, date for a while, develop a connection, then introduce your fantasy and hope for the best, or
2) Start putting ads/profiles out there and hope you can snag one of the women who get off on this cuckolding dynamic. But I’d have to believe those women represent maybe 1-2% of the female population so it’s an uphill climb.

Thoughts?

Back