How to let undercover ♠️s know in public that you're a bull?

Cool_Ducks

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
I wear slacks/dress pants daily so my dick print shows, yet look professional. Unless a white woman shows a ♠️ on her body or clothes I wouldn't know if she's into this lifestyle. In a perfect world a white woman would just rub my dick after seeing my dick print in public. Not grab, just rub on it. Any tips to let white women knows that I'm part of this lifestyle?

I wear slacks/dress pants daily so my dick print shows, yet look professional. Unless a white woman shows a ♠️ on her body or clothes I wouldn't know if she's into this lifestyle. In a perfect world a white woman would just rub my dick after seeing my dick print in public. Not grab, just rub on it. Any tips to let white women knows that I'm part of this lifestyle?
I've had good luck with the magic of gray sweatpants. Occasionally I go grocery shopping after the gym and keep an eye out for women eyeing my muscles and my obvious bulge. I make eye contact and if they don't turn away, I make a mental note to talk to them the next time I see them.

The next time, it's just a simple "hey, I saw you here last week, didn't I?" If she remembers, I offer a simple introduction and a firm handshake. You can tell if she's down if she doesn't offer bullshit resistance. I managed to fuck one in her car on a day it wasn't particularly crowded.

I've had good luck with the magic of gray sweatpants. Occasionally I go grocery shopping after the gym and keep an eye out for women eyeing my muscles and my obvious bulge. I make eye contact and if they don't turn away, I make a mental note to talk to them the next time I see them.

The next time, it's just a simple "hey, I saw you here last week, didn't I?" If she remembers, I offer a simple introduction and a firm handshake. You can tell if she's down if she doesn't offer bullshit resistance. I managed to fuck one in her car on a day it wasn't particularly crowded.
Simple, but could work;)

Its all about eye contact, a little longer than you would normally, just before it gets awkward, then keep making it
Eye contact is the key. A slight smile added on let's her know that you're checking her out. Don't stare her down. If she has an interest, she'll also initiate eye contact. I wouldn't put a lot into the dick print thing. That's kind of like a woman in yoga pants with nothing underneath. Everyone is going to look, but that doesn't mean it's appealing.

I saw one tonight in the restaurant we were ordering our food she was with her ******* 10-11 y/o/ we locked eyes 3x then came stood right next to me! I respected the fact she had her *******! Grey yoga pants ass & print was juicy!
I 100% agree. It is not advertizing, it is making a connection. The afternoon AMC thearter in a mall near me provides LOTS of opportunities with woman out shopping for more than shoes. Many times I have gotten in line, next to a woman who has made eye contatc, even when she is with a friend. Keeping eye contact I smile a lot as I ask her about the movie she is going to see. Half the time I get an invitation to join her, especially a horror show where she can get scared and clutch my hand, or chick flick where emotions run free. Hand in her lap usually leads to legs splitting wide so our hands can rub her pussy, together. Plenty of times the girlfriend joins in masterbating and forgets the movie all together.

I 100% agree. It is not advertizing, it is making a connection. The afternoon AMC thearter in a mall near me provides LOTS of opportunities with woman out shopping for more than shoes. Many times I have gotten in line, next to a woman who has made eye contatc, even when she is with a friend. Keeping eye contact I smile a lot as I ask her about the movie she is going to see. Half the time I get an invitation to join her, especially a horror show where she can get scared and clutch my hand, or chick flick where emotions run free. Hand in her lap usually leads to legs splitting wide so our hands can rub her pussy, together. Plenty of times the girlfriend joins in masterbating and forgets the movie all together.

Back