Question.. is there sign to let BBC know in public that you're reseptical to be bred?

Ok I'm a married white guy very discreet.. been pussy free for about 10 years. I have been with a few BBC that I met off Grindr but I was curious as how do you let a BBC know that you're reseptical for breeding out in public.. is there a sign or something? Any help would be appreciated.. signed ❤️ SugarBooty ❤️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230219-170130~2.png
    Screenshot_20230219-170130~2.png
    439.8 KB · Views: 117
The jack of spades is the signal I have seen to announce you want to service black men. With that visible black men who want white bottoms should be able to find you. Maybe have in embroidered in a polo shirt or something. If someone vainilla asks about it say it is a tarot symbol.

Last edited:
So like what a Tattoo? And if so where is the best place to get it
I added a bit to the post while you were typing. A tattoo is great it you want to really commit. To be effective it would have to be visible if you want to go that route. Maybe embroidered on a polo. There is a pair of Jack of spades joggers on Etsy. So anything you could wear to a place you though you could get some action.

Last edited:
usually with me when I see white boys in public that love bbc I can usually tell if they stare at my bulge in public or like everyone has been saying by a jack of spades symbol somewhere . I actually bred a white boy I saw one time because I saw he had a jack of spades tattoo on his arm , I knew what I meant as well as he did and of course that led to me Cumming inside him.

Back