How to keep hubby away for undisturbed SEX

Dear Hotwife-Sister,

At the time being it thrills me extraordinarily to get fucked and seeded by my lover while hubby can only listen....while in the room facing away, lights out or in a nearby room without permission to enter or look into the action room.

What excites me even more is the idea of having loser hubby sort of blacked out by giving him beer that has been "strengthened" with liqour so he will pass out from *******....and then get laid right after he loses it.
Are there any evil sisters out there dresming of or already ACTING it in real life?

Non-consensual ******* are wrong, if not illegal. Why not tie him up and blindfold him. Don't you want him to be aware that you're getting the best fuck while it's happening?

Non-consensual ******* are wrong, if not illegal. Why not tie him up and blindfold him. Don't you want him to be aware that you're getting the best fuck while it's happening?
Hello Tim,

I do understand your worries and absolutely am against UN-consenting games in this direction!
We BOTH are consenting...cucky is metaconsenting.
We BOTH want cucky to be told afterwards (or having him smell or taste for proof) that his out-time was used for pervert wild fucking.

We know and enjoy the watching and being denied thing, too. But sometimes we want things to be beyond the frames we already know...expanding the kink.
Variety is the spice of life :)

I thank you for being a caring person!

GSQ

From Christine-

By getting Ray hooked on anal by pegging him
and giving him one of my dildos, I also suggested he
go to some adult bookstores. Which he did. After that and
and femming him a little, pretty much took care of the situation.
His transition to bottom was fairly quick.
Then he didn't bother us anymore.

From Christine-

So he has a strong prostate fixation, it seems. Nice to imagine him femmed and slutty getting taken and owned by superior cocks.
But I want him both out of the way and have a way of rubbing his nose is afterwards like "Well, you were stinkin ******* so I had to fuck this other guy. BTW his giant cock seeded me 3 times in the room next doors while you were snoring away your beer sleep."
Some mental "*******", of sadism if you want to call it that way.

Dear Hotwife-Sister,

At the time being it thrills me extraordinarily to get fucked and seeded by my lover while hubby can only listen....while in the room facing away, lights out or in a nearby room without permission to enter or look into the action room.

What excites me even more is the idea of having loser hubby sort of blacked out by giving him beer that has been "strengthened" with liqour so he will pass out from *******....and then get laid right after he loses it.
Are there any evil sisters out there dresming of or already ACTING it in real life?
One of my regular black boyfriends comes to our house. He hands my husband his keys and his him take his vehicle to the carwash. He wants it's washed and vacuumed. Hubby does it every time lol.

From Christine-

Oh, do YOU drive him to metioned adult book store?
Would sure be nice to have him totally dependent on your mercy to pick him up....which might take a while with a talented and enduring lover-bull.

Dear Hotwife-Sister,

Wow. That is hardcore. You have done this? You cum harder knowing he is ******* in the other room?

Two favs of mine while playing with my Chocolate friends:
* I enjoy dressing him in feminine attire for various activities, so I will also send him to Good Will or thrift stores to buy items for our "dress up" times.
* Most recently, I had him research Gay Bars in the larger cities 25 mins or so away. I dress him in pinks and yellows and have him go to the Bar of my choice until I call him to return home.

Combining the two is very fun also. :sneaky:

Attachments

• Hubby Gay Times.jpg
    Hubby Gay Times.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 82
Two favs of mine while playing with my Chocolate friends:
* I enjoy dressing him in feminine attire for various activities, so I will also send him to Good Will or thrift stores to buy items for our "dress up" times.
* Most recently, I had him research Gay Bars in the larger cities 25 mins or so away. I dress him in pinks and yellows and have him go to the Bar of my choice until I call him to return home.

Combining the two is very fun also. :sneaky:
He has to play with gays? OR do you just like to put him in a shameful situation?

I hated being pegged at first but it changed me for sure. I had a night where I was so close to a sissygasm but she stopped. I begged her for more.

How to keep hubby away is to car make sure the cuck husband is use full. The bull should bring his car or truck and have the husband detail the vehicle in full view of the neighbors. The cuck should also fill the gas tank.

Back