How to describe to my wife she’s not cheating on me if I ask her to do it

Ok so I want my wife to fuck a black guy for me so our marriage and sex life will be complete on my end shes satisfied just playing the role with her black dildo and has no desire to take a real on she thinks she will be cheating on me and that’s not ok with her and she doesn’t think I love her and want to degrade her by making her sleep with someone other than her husband so how can I explain to her it’s not cheating and the reason a man wants this for his wife an how I love her for doing it and I’m lifting her up by letting a black man fuck her while I watch I’m not good at putting the perfect words together I mean one thing they come out wrong so can anyone help me describe to her this is a loving convincing way thanks for your time

Easy! Spoil her, nice short dress , the one that needs only skin ,, no bra/panties , promise her a night to remember? Book a meal in an area that has many BBC blokes that can nod/wink and entrap her feelings, that will get her lips swelling and the itch to rub herself......... NOW she has distracted herself ,Go to the nearest music joint and get the first ******* for her as the next will be from her first BBC guy. sit down and let her go with the flow !!!! Fast forward 12 hours, She arrives home all over the place, short leather skirt, boob tube top that shows nipple bars "fitted" ALSO a tattoo down one leg depicting the latest "gang" motto, She swans past you stripping off to shower saying "that the boys are collecting her in an hour to return to the tattoo parlour to finish her requests, OF WHAT? I say? Why my piercings "ears, clit, pussy sorry dear CUNT lips and my ACERS" all over my body,,, where ever the guys want them,, She left soon after with the same slutty skirt and top she arrived with.. GONE You still wand her to Cheat? You wanted her to ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, TUFF LUCK mate SO DOES SHE,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Easy! Spoil her, nice short dress , the one that needs only skin ,, no bra/panties , promise her a night to remember? Book a meal in an area that has many BBC blokes that can nod/wink and entrap her feelings, that will get her lips swelling and the itch to rub herself......... NOW she has distracted herself ,Go to the nearest music joint and get the first ******* for her as the next will be from her first BBC guy. sit down and let her go with the flow !!!! Fast forward 12 hours, She arrives home all over the place, short leather skirt, boob tube top that shows nipple bars "fitted" ALSO a tattoo down one leg depicting the latest "gang" motto, She swans past you stripping off to shower saying "that the boys are collecting her in an hour to return to the tattoo parlour to finish her requests, OF WHAT? I say? Why my piercings "ears, clit, pussy sorry dear CUNT lips and my ACERS" all over my body,,, where ever the guys want them,, She left soon after with the same slutty skirt and top she arrived with.. GONE You still wand her to Cheat? You wanted her to ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, TUFF LUCK mate SO DOES SHE,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Queenies is right. Be careful what you wish for. Your wife’s reluctance is quite understandable. It needs to be her idea. Let her tell you that she has decided that she wants it and let her take it from there.

Be honest with her you both have to have honesty and trust, if your both on the same page then you both go in knowing what to expect, she may like how well you get turned on and excited and she might enjoy it more In Turn
Good advice. It could also make a wife change her attitude about things in the relationship.. Correct me if I'm wrong

If your married no one knows you better than your spouse, marriage should be about love and trust, once you have that anything is possible including seeing your wife happy, letting her get what she needs mentally and physically
That would be a beautiful thing. Keto your fingers crossed for me. I've been waiting almost 30 years... For this dream to come true. She's so beautiful inside and out... Word

Back