How to Deal with Moral Dilemma and marriage vows while wanting to be a cuckold couple?

coupleadvent

Couple
Gold Member
Though both me and my wife have a deep urge to be in a cuckold relationship, somehow our upbringing and moral views keep coming in the way of taking next steps.
Is there any way to get clarity about these issues and how you as a couple got over this hurdle. Any similar experiences would be of great help.

Wife and I have done some playing around. Actually she have done about everything except get fucked but we both had planned to and the black guy ended up ghosting her and that hurt her after taking much time to get to know him. After that she stepped back and between getting hurt, moral issues and not wanting to hurt our marriage now she does not want to do anything. I respect her wishes and do not push anymore as she has done a lot more then I ever imagined she would have. Maybe one day she will change her mind because I can’t this this out of my head.
Love to hear from others on this issue.

When confronted with an obstacle, you don't give up!
Your reply to coupleadvent.

reactions brings up a good point.
I'm inspired to mention that my opinion is that people should get back to meeting people organically—"out in the wild."

Meeting people online can be awkward and time consuming with little to show for it.
Putting all your effort into one prospect for a minimum of a week; we all know it's usually more. There just comes a point in your life where meeting these strangers on line, although fun, and has its place. It should take a much smaller percentage of time in your campaign. I'm using sales and marketing terms, because that what it is. We should treat it seriously with a quality effort.
A member here mentioned he stopped geting home delivery for groceries. He has very good luck at Walmart. Many others chimed in with their favorite spot. Target, Starbucks..... Hell, even your local Wallgreens, and CVS when you pick up your prescription *******. Search for a answer to the spiritual conflict some if you may have. (There are some who have an answer for this) There are lonely people all around us looking for opportunities.
Now, are these people all looking for Cuckold or Stag/Vixen relationships? No, of course not. But, statistically some of them are open to it. Meet people, make friends, build a network. Social and work. Get to know people, enjoy yourselve. Then, ask open ended probing questions. Questions that are not just a yes or no answer.
Over time, you will develop several groups of friends. You will know them well. Consequently, you will start to realize what their unrealized needs are.
"So what your telling me Bill & June. Your marage doesn't have that spark it once did. Let me tell you what my wife and I did."........ 🤔
So go ahead and hit me with your thoughts. Yes, it's diffrent the normal posts. Sometime you have to think out of the box. A different paradiem. Solve the problem looking through a diffrent lens.
I'm expecting numerous objections on why it will not work. Probably from couples where what they are currently doing doesn't work.

When confronted with an obstacle, you don't give up!
Your reply to coupleadvent.

reactions brings up a good point.
I'm inspired to mention that my opinion is that people should get back to meeting people organically—"out in the wild."

Meeting people online can be awkward and time consuming with little to show for it.
Putting all your effort into one prospect for a minimum of a week; we all know it's usually more. There just comes a point in your life where meeting these strangers on line, although fun, and has its place. It should take a much smaller percentage of time in your campaign. I'm using sales and marketing terms, because that what it is. We should treat it seriously with a quality effort.
A member here mentioned he stopped geting home delivery for groceries. He has very good luck at Walmart. Many others chimed in with their favorite spot. Target, Starbucks..... Hell, even your local Wallgreens, and CVS when you pick up your prescription *******. Search for a answer to the spiritual conflict some if you may have. (There are some who have an answer for this) There are lonely people all around us looking for opportunities.
Now, are these people all looking for Cuckold or Stag/Vixen relationships? No, of course not. But, statistically some of them are open to it. Meet people, make friends, build a network. Social and work. Get to know people, enjoy yourselve. Then, ask open ended probing questions. Questions that are not just a yes or no answer.
Over time, you will develop several groups of friends. You will know them well. Consequently, you will start to realize what their unrealized needs are.

So go ahead and hit me with your thoughts. Yes, it's diffrent the normal posts. Sometime you have to think out of the box. A different paradiem. Solve the problem looking through a diffrent lens.
I'm expecting numerous objections on why it will not work. Probably from couples where what they are currently doing doesn't work.
Thanks for reading my thoughtts and giving me a like 👍 It didn't start out that long... lol

This is such a very interesting topic to say the least. both couples whether, boyfriend girlfriend or husbands and wives they all seem to face the same dilemma. My story is no different I suppose, and while there are so many fakes on these sites, and so many ignorant and arrogant people to dismiss others based on those people, it doesn’t make some of their story any less true. my previous wife and I met while I was still married to my current wife, yeah little confusing let me explain. My current wife and I met in high school when she was 14 and I was 15. She comes from a very conservative Christian background and was a virgin when we met. Anyhow, fast forward some 30 years and here we are about to embark on our new life in a cuckold marriage. she has only been with three men in her entire life, but after years of talking and deliberating, coupled with a massive heart attack. I had about two years ago. My 4 inch penis does not work anymore regardless of whatever ******* I tried. so she finally decided she would give it a try. We found a BBC Bull who is about 130 miles from where we live and they have been talking for the past couple months. She likes him and he likes her, but we haven’t met as of this posting. We struggled with the ethical and moral implication of this for many many months however, I showed her from the Bible what I believe were several instances where this had occurred on both sides of the marriage. For instance, there was a profit I believe it was Jeremiah. God told to go marry a *******, I know he had his reasons but it’s still what it is. On the other hand, it was Abraham and Sarah I say all this to point out that while these people were married, they were still allowed to do what they did in the long, run vows and promises to each other Was done so to assure that person of your loyalty and your fidelity but if you tell each other this is what we are going to do this is what we would like in both part are fully aware then from my perspective, it can’t be cheating and it can’t be adultery, because both of you willingly agree to enter into this new contract .

Back