How to deal with being a “Total” Cuckold?

Ctown75a

Male
From
OH, US
I am looking for advise from Bulls, Hotwives, and other Cucks on how to be at peace with submitting to be a total cuckold going forward.

I should give some background. Wife is amazingly hot and 10 years younger than me. In her early 30’s. We started about 5 years ago with MFM and she was scared of black men for their size. I finally convinced her to try it and like many here she was hooked. Another world really.

As we moved on she became a hotwife that goes and meets bbc by herself and now has moved into the cuck dynamic.

I am now in chastity, panties, and she has her bf and bulls. She is now going out 6 nights a week when she can and has told me about a month ago that she has no use for my tiny white dick.

Al this turns me on and I want it but have been having feelings about not fucking my wife anymore. I’m sure I will on certain occasions but not regularly like before. It’s really hard to handle. She does peg me now and then but usually I get to jerk off or just eat her pussy.

So again, how do I be comfortable to completely submit? I want too but I don’t want to cause problems with my hotwife over my insecurities. I know my dick is now too small to make her cum (4.5” hard) and she deserves bbc. Also I pushed this on her.

Any advise would be helpful.

I am looking for advise from Bulls, Hotwives, and other Cucks on how to be at peace with submitting to be a total cuckold going forward.

I should give some background. Wife is amazingly hot and 10 years younger than me. In her early 30’s. We started about 5 years ago with MFM and she was scared of black men for their size. I finally convinced her to try it and like many here she was hooked. Another world really.

As we moved on she became a hotwife that goes and meets bbc by herself and now has moved into the cuck dynamic.

I am now in chastity, panties, and she has her bf and bulls. She is now going out 6 nights a week when she can and has told me about a month ago that she has no use for my tiny white dick.

Al this turns me on and I want it but have been having feelings about not fucking my wife anymore. I’m sure I will on certain occasions but not regularly like before. It’s really hard to handle. She does peg me now and then but usually I get to jerk off or just eat her pussy.

So again, how do I be comfortable to completely submit? I want too but I don’t want to cause problems with my hotwife over my insecurities. I know my dick is now too small to make her cum (4.5” hard) and she deserves bbc. Also I pushed this on her.

think your past giving advice to if you want my opinion that is if what you have said is true!!!!

I am not sure what a total cuckold is. Many of the things that you mention are associated with cuckolding. I am not into feminization, licking another man's cock.

Nevertheless I consider myself a cuckold because I am married and Chris had sex with another man.

3341177.jpg

Last edited:
You have brought this situation totally on yourself by the sounds of it as most husbands do , they get turned on by the thought of other more dominate men have sex with their wife's, so they introduce the concept and encourage them to become hotwifes and meet bulls, then you led her down the winding road of cuckolding you. If your little dick is as small as you say then she probably doesnt want to use it anymore anyway, so the way I see it is you need to suck it up start being the best cuck you can and focus on your lovely wife enjoying herself more often with real men.

You have brought this situation totally on yourself by the sounds of it as most husbands do , they get turned on by the thought of other more dominate men have sex with their wife's, so they introduce the concept and encourage them to become hotwifes and meet bulls, then you led her down the winding road of cuckolding you. If your little dick is as small as you say then she probably doesnt want to use it anymore anyway, so the way I see it is you need to suck it up start being the best cuck you can and focus on your lovely wife enjoying herself more often with real men.

I TOTALLY AGREE

Back