How to become impotent to become a submissive cuckold?

It’s interesting that a problem that I have, that embarrassed me and makes me feel ashamed is actually desired by someone. I’ve been relatively impotent for years. And being unusually small, you can only imagine the feelings it’s created
I hear you man and as someone who's in the same situation I can't understand why anyone would want this in real life.

I have become impotent at the direction and training of my wife and with the encouragement of her Bull, I love it more than ever now I only cum with my dick soft now.
I'm training hubby with the same target (dribbling his cum only with a soft or semi erect penis) but it's a long term process for him to learn, his only releases are by supervised masturbation, the faster he is able to cum the better (already before the penis will become really hard), I reward him if he is able to do so and ******* him to stop masturbation if not

I'm training hubby with the same target (dribbling his cum only with a soft or semi erect penis) but it's a long term process for him to learn, his only releases are by supervised masturbation, the faster he is able to cum the better (already before the penis will become really hard), I reward him if he is able to do so and ******* him to stop masturbation if not
Yes my wife has trained me to cum fast and not waist her time, I used to take a long time to cum but not any longer.

Is there a way to become impotent, ie to get rid of erections forever to become a helpless submissive cuck who can only watch.

This will add more intensity to the humiliation which I like.

Me and my slut put her cucky hubby on estrogen injections. It really does work for real. We also put him on estrogen meds.
I told her early on in our relationship I would take care of the cost of having it done and she agreed it's essential.
He used to be all pissy and bitchy at first until we got him on that.
Soon after we got him on the estrogen I also took his ass one night while she helped restrain him and encourage him to open up to me. I had to use a buttplug at first and than got my cock up his ass full hilt.
He's utterly and totally submissive now and has come to accept that he will be our bitch permanently now.
I suggest you try those methods.

Vasectomy has nothing to do with erection or the cuckold lifestyle. It just make somebody sterile
I agree that a vasectomy does not effect erections but being sterile when your wife is having intercourse with a Bull who is extremely fertile does put the cuckold in a special mental place. This can be very powerful in the dynamic between the wife and cuck.

It seems to me that many on the site are interested in this topic but are not sure why. I think the confusion may come from white boys trying to focus on their own sexual desires and needs. The focus should always be on the alpha man. Not some of the time but all of the time. An alpha man is black. Not some of the time but all of the time. In my opinion the advantage of a white boy being impotent is that he is no longer even a remote possibility as a sex partner for a woman. This opens things up for black men and white women to be together. Not just some of the time but all of the time. It also helps the white boy to become more submissive, gentle and supportive. These are all desirable in a white boy but requires some degree of emasculation. This kind of transformation will likely spread to the real world of marriages, work place promotions etc. What is in it for the white boy? He is set free to be who and what he was meant to be by mom nature. It could be as a simple friend to a woman or women. It could be as a feminized sissy. It could be as a MTF. It could just be as a support person as an assistant to a black man or in a servant type role. The fact that white boys are getting smaller and less masculine seems to suggest that mom nature is encouraging this trend. Everyone is happier if they fill the role in life meant for them. Many on this site have discussed appropriate ways for white boys to approach sex. Masturbation. Mutual masturbation with other white boys. The ability to orgasm with a soft penis. Most importantly anal reorientation. In my opinion the key is that the white boy sex is secondary to the primary sex between a woman and a black man. I will be interested in other thoughts on this subject. Thanks to all.

The focus should always be on the alpha man. Not some of the time but all of the time.

[...]

In my opinion the key is that the white boy sex is secondary to the primary sex between a woman and a black man. I will be interested in other thoughts on this subject. Thanks to all.
In our relationship, which is female led, femdom, etc. the whole point is that the focus is always on my wife. If she's with someone more dominant and her focus becomes pleasing him while they are playing, that's fine, but never am I ever more focused on another man's wishes than I am on my wife's safety, enjoyment and satisfaction. If I'm included in their play sessions, and they decide to stay in the bdsm mindset, there can certainly be a hierarchy with another man at the top and me at the bottom, but I submit to others at her demand only.

While my wife is dominant with me when it's just the two of us, she isn't trying to replace me, make me a worthless sexual partner, less of a man, etc. She does keep me in chastity and incorporates denial and humiliation into our dynamic, but she does it to increase sexual tension, not to nullify me. She even enjoys making love to her husband once in a while (can you imagine?!). She has to live with me as her life partner and the ******* of our children, and she loves me as the man she married. Why would she want to "transform" me to be useless and unattractive to her? Personally, if I'm undergoing transformation and she's part of the inspiration for it, it's to get in better shape for her, work out more, eat healthier, etc., because making and keeping her happy is my priority.

My wife is very attracted to black men, and she does enjoy being with men who are more alpha and/or dominant than I am, and she knows she has my full support in her decision to fuck whomever she wants. She has no trouble keeping me in my place and I help facilitate whatever she wants to the best of my ability. She cuckolds me to whatever degree keeps her enthusiastic about it, and this works very well for us.

To put it as simply as possible, our relationship is the most important thing. Extramarital fun will always be secondary to being a strong, stable, secure and happy couple. I try not to judge others, and whatever works for reach person and couple out there is their own business, but I generally feel like the vast majority of people pushing for a different reality, in which the husband is intentionally useless 100% of the time, do not know what it means to be in a sustainable and happy partnership.

I've known many hotwife couples who don't call their husbands cuckolds at all, and many who do cuckold their hubbies but have tons of sex between just the two of them between sessions. I've met several couples who have dealt with ED, partial paralysis, and other medical conditions by adopting a cuckold lifestyle. I've met a few women who are turned on watching m2m sex and others who like pegging or pushing "******-bi” boundaries as part of a D/s situation. I've met a small handful of women that actually find being with a secret cross-dresser exciting, and a couple of others who feminize their husbands once in a while to let him live out a fantasy. I've met a female/m2f trans couple that's not into cuckolding but likes IR sex, and know of another f/m2f couple on this site that have more of a cuck/bdsm dynamic. None of these people are doing it wrong in my opinion. Cuckolding means different things to everyone, and I find it fascinating to listen to podcasts and read blogs about real people and their vastly different stories.

But what I have NOT seen so far in 40+ years on the planet and 20+ years in the lifestyle is a woman who's actively looking for a sexually useless husband and life partner, who's expected to be asexual. There are probably exceptions out there somewhere, but I've never met a woman who is sexually attracted to strong, straight, dominant or alpha men but is looking for a cis man who doesn't fit that description, so she can make him wear dresses and give up on ever having sex again. It's my opinion that for a cuckold relationship or any other kind of non-monogamous relationship to work, it has to be a solid relationship on its own first. I think saying things like, "all white boys should accept this natural order and seek out these relationships" ignores that fact, and is likely to result in a whole lot of sad, lonely white men who never get to experience a healthy marriage, despite all their extremely vocal hypotheses of what a cuckold marriage "should" or "must" look like.

Last edited:
In our relationship, which is female led, femdom, etc. the whole point is that the focus is always on my wife. If she's with someone more dominant and her focus becomes pleasing him while they are playing, that's fine, but never am I ever more focused on another man's wishes than I am on my wife's safety, enjoyment and satisfaction. If I'm included in their play sessions, and they decide to stay in the bdsm mindset, there can certainly be a hierarchy with another man at the top and me at the bottom, but I submit to others at her demand only.

While my wife is dominant with me when it's just the two of us, she isn't trying to replace me, make me a worthless sexual partner, less of a man, etc. She does keep me in chastity and incorporates denial and humiliation into our dynamic, but she does it to increase sexual tension, not to nullify me. She even enjoys making love to her husband once in a while (can you imagine?!). She has to live with me as her life partner and the ******* of our children, and she loves me as the man she married. Why would she want to "transform" me to be useless and unattractive to her? Personally, if I'm undergoing transformation and she's part of the inspiration for it, it's to get in better shape for her, work out more, eat healthier, etc., because making and keeping her happy is my priority.

My wife is very attracted to black men, and she does enjoy being with men who are more alpha and/or dominant than I am, and she knows she has my full support in her decision to fuck whomever she wants. She has no trouble keeping me in my place and I help facilitate whatever she wants to the best of my ability. She cuckolds me to whatever degree keeps her enthusiastic about it, and this works very well for us.

To put it as simply as possible, our relationship is the most important thing. Extramarital fun will always be secondary to being a strong, stable, secure and happy couple. I try not to judge others, and whatever works for reach person and couple out there is their own business, but I generally feel like the vast majority of people pushing for a different reality, in which the husband is intentionally useless 100% of the time, do not know what it means to be in a sustainable and happy partnership.

I've known many hotwife couples who don't call their husbands cuckolds at all, and many who do cuckold their hubbies but have tons of sex between just the two of them between sessions. I've met several couples who have dealt with ED, partial paralysis, and other medical conditions by adopting a cuckold lifestyle. I've met a few women who are turned on watching m2m sex and others who like pegging or pushing "******-bi” boundaries as part of a D/s situation. I've met a small handful of women that actually find being with a secret cross-dresser exciting, and a couple of others who feminize their husbands once in a while to let him live out a fantasy. I've met a female/m2f trans couple that's not into cuckolding but likes IR sex, and know of another f/m2f couple on this site that have more of a cuck/bdsm dynamic. None of these people are doing it wrong in my opinion. Cuckolding means different things to everyone, and I find it fascinating to listen to podcasts and read blogs about real people and their vastly different stories.

But what I have NOT seen so far in 40+ years on the planet and 20+ years in the lifestyle is a woman who's actively looking for a sexually useless husband and life partner, who's expected to be asexual. There are probably exceptions out there somewhere, but I've never met a woman who is sexually attracted to strong, straight, dominant or alpha men but is looking for a cis man who doesn't fit that description, so she can make him wear dresses and give up on ever having sex again. It's my opinion that for a cuckold relationship or any other kind of non-monogamous relationship to work, it has to be a solid relationship on its own first. I think saying things like, "all white boys should accept this natural order and seek out these relationships" ignores that fact, and is likely to result in a whole lot of sad, lonely white men who never get to experience a healthy marriage, despite all their extremely vocal hypotheses of what a cuckold marriage "should" or "must" look like.
Wow very well said you have a great wife and life

Back