How to approach my neighbour white wife?

....Knock on the door, introduce yourself, tell her you're right next door, and if she needs any repairs or "handy-man" services to give you a call, and :) .... if you have a business card with your credentials on it, it would be a plus, so she doesn't forget your name. You can easily make those on your computer. If she has a need for handyman services, she'll definitely remember you.
....How do YOU think you rate on the Eye Candy department? You might wish to put on some nice, tight jeans and no undies so the value of your assets are more easily accented.

....Knock on the door, introduce yourself, tell her you're right next door, and if she needs any repairs or "handy-man" services to give you a call, and :) .... if you have a business card with your credentials on it, it would be a plus, so she doesn't forget your name. You can easily make those on your computer. If she has a need for handyman services, she'll definitely remember you.
....How do YOU think you rate on the Eye Candy department? You might wish to put on some nice, tight jeans and no undies so the value of your assets are more easily accented.
Mack I didn't know your a cyber pimp

I'd get to know her first before you jump in, after all she's right next door to you. If things go bad there's no hiding place! I don't play with guys who live close to me, or work at my place (other than 1 experience) in case it don't work out how I'd like. X

If she's open to everything, only 1 sign of you both body language desire you already connect. No need special approach to
neighbour white wifey

Hello all
My neighbour is a white divorced wife.she lives alone.no children.
Could mean she`s "on the market" or she needs some time to "recover". ;)
Recently one friend has told me that she is already blacked.Can anyone tell me how to approach her as she is already in to the lifestyle. (...)
Just because someone has told you that she has been "blacked" doesn`t mean she actually had a black boyfriend, lover or ONS. And if she had, doesn`t mean she`s in a specific kind of lifestyle. Don`t let your expectations be too focused, as most people (including women) are not!

i can only see four reasons, why someone would start something off with their neighbor...
1. they don`t give it any thought at all
2. they are planning to move away already
3. they are deeply in love and want to keep you as a long time partner (*ouch*)
4. they know it is a NSA kinda thing with no complications to be expected

Best thing you could do ImO is to be friendly with her, talk nicely to her, invite her over... but don`t be pushy or clingy in any way. See how it will evolve from there, and definitely don`t play the "race card" because outside a niche forum like B2w noone really will understand that approach. It`s just two people.
And noone wants to go home with a bad feeling. ;)

Hello all
My neighbour is a white divorced wife.she lives alone.no children.Recently one friend has told me that she is already blacked.Can anyone tell me how to approach her as she is already in to the lifestyle.i appreciate any advise.

I don't recommend you getting closely acquainted with your neighbor. A bad scenario could be that you break things off with her, but she isn’t out of your life. She still owns a place in the neighborhood and could be your worst nightmare.

Back