How to approach a Black guy?

Hi everyone! We've been struggling with simple question past weeks, could you please help us?
Long story short:

My young(20ish) girlfriend(we are together for 6yrs, newcomers into lifestyle) recently met with tall black guy(30 yo+) from her work. He's really into her but she told him that she's free(pretends that I'm her ex-bf). They went on coffee together where He started kissing her, touched her body and He told her that He's really horny and would like to take her home. She told him No.

When she came home and told me this story I was instantly hard for hours. That's been our first experience in this lifestyle but I cannot answer myself how to make this all happen next.

We don't want to scare him out and straight ask him if her "ex" boyfriend could watch them fucking together.
Or ask him whether He would go to do threesome with her "ex" boyfriend? Or should I try to reach him out and tell him all the truth?

We don't want to fuck it up and scare him but I'm out of ideas how to make this happen.
How should She approach him with this idea? What should we do to do this right? I don't want to watch them somewhere out while they're kissing.
Shall she fuck with him solo first? She's recently came up with idea to do him a blowjob at work and send me a photo of it.

Thank you all for quick reading.
Have a good day!

Whatever you do my thought is be honest. From what you write he knows she's been involved. If she decides to meet him first she should tell him you know and approve as you have a open relationship. Each able to see others if they wish. That should cause no problems after all he knows about you. With that approach she should be able to hint to him she'd like to try both of you together. His response should tell you how to proceed. Guys who are reluctant to have a threesome is generally because of some fear of homosexuality . If you're not Bi sexual he needs to be convinced. Once past that hurdle most guys are more than willing.

Hi everyone! We've been struggling with simple question past weeks, could you please help us?
Long story short:

My young(20ish) girlfriend(we are together for 6yrs, newcomers into lifestyle) recently met with tall black guy(30 yo+) from her work. He's really into her but she told him that she's free(pretends that I'm her ex-bf). They went on coffee together where He started kissing her, touched her body and He told her that He's really horny and would like to take her home. She told him No.

When she came home and told me this story I was instantly hard for hours. That's been our first experience in this lifestyle but I cannot answer myself how to make this all happen next.

We don't want to scare him out and straight ask him if her "ex" boyfriend could watch them fucking together.
Or ask him whether He would go to do threesome with her "ex" boyfriend? Or should I try to reach him out and tell him all the truth?

We don't want to fuck it up and scare him but I'm out of ideas how to make this happen.
How should She approach him with this idea? What should we do to do this right? I don't want to watch them somewhere out while they're kissing.
Shall she fuck with him solo first? She's recently came up with idea to do him a blowjob at work and send me a photo of it.

Thank you all for quick reading.
Have a good day!
be honest next time or you or your girl may find yourself in a bad situation

We did this very early into our relationship, and we had some simple rules set. The main rule was that he had to be there, either with me or very nearby, if I was going to be intimate with another guy. Flirting and touching while clothed was okay. The very first time I slept with another guy, my now husband was 3000 miles away for work. I called him, and he agreed that this was an ideal situation and to temporarily pause the rules we made. He ended up listening over the phone for most of the evening. It worked out for everyone and our already active lifestyle activity increased a by a lot after that. My point is, how much are you stuck on needing to be there? Would pictures, video or audio be an option with this guy and would you be able to live with that?

Back