How to approach a Black guy?

Hi everyone! We've been struggling with simple question past weeks, could you please help us?
Long story short:

My young(20ish) girlfriend(we are together for 6yrs, newcomers into lifestyle) recently met with tall black guy(30 yo+) from her work. He's really into her but she told him that she's free(pretends that I'm her ex-bf). They went on coffee together where He started kissing her, touched her body and He told her that He's really horny and would like to take her home. She told him No.

When she came home and told me this story I was instantly hard for hours. That's been our first experience in this lifestyle but I cannot answer myself how to make this all happen next.

We don't want to scare him out and straight ask him if her "ex" boyfriend could watch them fucking together.
Or ask him whether He would go to do threesome with her "ex" boyfriend? Or should I try to reach him out and tell him all the truth?

We don't want to fuck it up and scare him but I'm out of ideas how to make this happen.
How should She approach him with this idea? What should we do to do this right? I don't want to watch them somewhere out while they're kissing.
Shall she fuck with him solo first? She's recently came up with idea to do him a blowjob at work and send me a photo of it.

Thank you all for quick reading.
Have a good day!

Hi everyone! We've been struggling with simple question past weeks, could you please help us?
Long story short:

My young(20ish) girlfriend(we are together for 6yrs, newcomers into lifestyle) recently met with tall black guy(30 yo+) from her work. He's really into her but she told him that she's free(pretends that I'm her ex-bf). They went on coffee together where He started kissing her, touched her body and He told her that He's really horny and would like to take her home. She told him No.

When she came home and told me this story I was instantly hard for hours. That's been our first experience in this lifestyle but I cannot answer myself how to make this all happen next.

We don't want to scare him out and straight ask him if her "ex" boyfriend could watch them fucking together.
Or ask him whether He would go to do threesome with her "ex" boyfriend? Or should I try to reach him out and tell him all the truth?

We don't want to fuck it up and scare him but I'm out of ideas how to make this happen.
How should She approach him with this idea? What should we do to do this right? I don't want to watch them somewhere out while they're kissing.
Shall she fuck with him solo first? She's recently came up with idea to do him a blowjob at work and send me a photo of it.

Thank you all for quick reading.
Have a good day!
You started out not being truthful upfront and honest....we dont bite unless you want us to....now going back and trying to introduce your boyfriend is going to be damn near impossible. Your level of trust has been compromised. Always best to be honest discuss everything up front about the relationship you hope to engage in with another male.

You started out not being truthful upfront and honest....we dont bite unless you want us to....now going back and trying to introduce your boyfriend is going to be damn near impossible. Your level of trust has been compromised. Always best to be honest discuss everything up front about the relationship you hope to engage in with another male.
Ohh never realized it could be that bad :( We definitely start to be more honest. Now I will let them more intimacy together and hopefully it will be okay :sneaky:

Catch us alone and drop hints, massage our ego a bit and your one visible hole, flirt with it. A twink asked me for a lighter back when I smoked cigs and the way he licked his lips like not in a creepy way, but submissively begging almost, like use me hard. I was with my ex-wife and still unsure about my sexuality, but that little encounter was implanted in my head. It's still on my mind as you can see. If I ever see him again, I'm gonna remind him of that night and what he owes me. Gonna be a long night.

Back