How sqweemish are black men towards ******* cycle?

Nope my fwb always ask to fuck while shes on her period and always decline. I dont like it the smell of ******* during sex no thanks. I rather smell the sexy perfume or scented lotion she has on than the copper ******* smell.

I think in the heat of the moment it isn't much of a problem for me. The few times it has happen it was the first day so it was a surprise to both of us. I've never had a girl know she was mid cycle and still wanted to have sex; that is definitely a time when she put her oral skills to work.

Personally I like the vag to be clean at first. I will deal with wetness, squirt, and even another man's spermatozoa quite happily.
But the ******* is certainly a red line for me, get it?
In Nepal during menstruation the woman is moved to an outhouse and fed with dry biscuits passed under the door.

Last edited:
I am fine with it and have continued to have sex with my partners. It is just a bit messy but feels great with the added lubrication.

Been there, done that, like many of us Brothas here. My solution, if my ladies were that horny, was always fucking in the shower. Bothered me as a youngin’...not any more

I had one guy tell me he had to wait a week after a period before he would go back in, kinda of turn off. But most don’t mind, I don’t like doing it at the high water event, but if there is some pre or post spotting nice to know the guy isn’t going to freak out.
*******.. fuck a period! I'll beat that PUSSY up!!

Attachments

• 20210117_063839_05.mp4
    3.7 MB
It doesn't and has never bothered me. Just more lubricant. Put down towels for the mess! If I can go bareback anal, I can definitely do a woman on her period. Why deny her?!?!! I used to have period sex all the time with an ex girlfriend. She was uncomfortable with it at first, but once she knew I was cool with it, it became a regular and normal thing. Aren't women horny during their period? BONUS!

I don't mind it at all. Not squeemish. I love women and love pussy. My thing is if you're gonna love a woman love her in what naturally makes her a woman too. I actually do have pics of me fucking a cuck's white wife on her period. I would share but there's no section for that here my account would get deleted lol. But yeah, I have no problems with it. If I was in LA I would def meet you and we would have some very kinky fun. :sex:

I love me some period sex. Just have to be sure to put down plenty towels and not eating any pussy during that time 😋

Not a problem for me. I use to date a woman where I worked and we would have period sex because she was married and didn't want to risk getting preggo also she said it made her cramps go away

Back