How sqweemish are black men towards ******* cycle?

I don’t think race is really a factor on the subject. Some people like it some people don’t.
This question would reflect better on the religious people. Ask at your nearest Christian mingle dot com’s and such.

I am curious... mostly white men don't care. But how about black men?
Earned my Red Wings one time years ago fucking a really gorgeous Rican girl at a hotel. A big cock is going to draw the ******* out even if she showers. That big cock is going to fill that pussy up all the way and seal it and draw more and more ******* out with every thrust. It looked like someone gat stabbed to death in that bed. Had to wash the sheets by hand in the shower and leave them hanging in there or housekeeping would have reported a *******!

Will never do it again!

I don’t fuck when she’s got her period. Did that one time and ******* 🩸 everywhere o_O Never again. At least not knowingly. I have a buddy who told me he ******* when the white girl he was fucking ******* all over the bed. I’ve had girlfriends wanting to do it while they were menstruating, and I’ve always declined since that one bad experience I had. I asked one why she wanted to do it when she was ******* down there. She said she got really bad cramps, and that having sex relieved her of the pain. I stuck to my decision not to fuck her. Have had other girlfriends get all upset and hang their heads in sadness when I told them I didn’t fuck when my girl was having her period, and therefore chose not to have sex with them. Maybe others guys do it, but hey that’s just me.

Last edited:
I don’t think race is really a factor on the subject. Some people like it some people don’t.
This question would reflect better on the religious people. Ask at your nearest Christian mingle dot com’s and such.
That's actually an easy one as far as Judaism, Christianity, and Islam a woman is considered unclean during that period of time and cannot be touched for a minimum of 7 days. The Quran says the same 7 days.

The Satanic church is completely the opposite! Get this they actually teach that you should not only have sex with women during menstruation but that you should consume the *******. Thay also take donations of used ******* *******, tampons, pads, diaphragm and the whole works. Not gonna get into all the insane things that they do with all this stuff or any of the other more unspeakable acts but they are completely ok with ******* sex, orgies, ect! Let's just say that the average ceremonial meeting consists of drinking from a chalice full of a sample of everyone's *******, semen, and urine at that ceremony!
🤢🤮

That's actually an easy one as far as Judaism, Christianity, and Islam a woman is considered unclean during that period of time and cannot be touched for a minimum of 7 days. The Quran says the same 7 days.

The Satanic church is completely the opposite! Get this they actually teach that you should not only have sex with women during menstruation but that you should consume the *******. Thay also take donations of used ******* *******, tampons, pads, diaphragm and the whole works. Not gonna get into all the insane things that they do with all this stuff or any of the other more unspeakable acts but they are completely ok with ******* sex, orgies, ect! Let's just say that the average ceremonial meeting consists of drinking from a chalice full of a sample of everyone's *******, semen, and urine at that ceremony!
🤢🤮
but those religions say it is a sin to fornicate or fuck other mens wives or women you are not married to. I am a born agnostic and will try a lot of things but there is reason in all things

but those religions say it is a sin to fornicate or fuck other mens wives or women you are not married to. I am a born agnostic and will try a lot of things but there is reason in all things
Yes but it also says that the "marriage bed is undefiled"! If husband and wife both agree and it is happening without them violating their vows or deceiving one another then what's the issue.

Why do you think even famous pastors like Jerry Falwell Jr are even into the hotwife lifestyle? He was watching his first lady who is also her pastor herself get it in with the pool boy!

Yes but it also says that the "marriage bed is undefiled"! If husband and wife both agree and it is happening without them violating their vows or deceiving one another then what's the issue.

Why do you think even famous pastors like Jerry Falwell Jr are even into the hotwife lifestyle? He was watching his first lady who is also her pastor herself get it in with the pool boy!
people like sex and some women like having a stable or a few men and some like having their husband involved and most people claim to be religious but do not follow the rules except when it suits them sort of like speed limits. I suspect that whatever we can imagine happens and it happens all over the place so there are women in Saudi Arabia and China with cuck husbands who clean and suck cock , long live sex

I'm always horny, but I've sexed a woman when her cycle is very light. Other than that, I won't do it. Every woman cycle is different, only very light for me.

Yes very true some women get extra horny during that time of the month and orgasms reduce cramping.

My girlfriend at the time told me that it wasn’t just the orgasms that relieved her cramps. It was the thrusting of a stiff boner in and out of her vagina that made her feel good and relieved her of her pain too.

Back