How Should Your BBC Slut/Whore Dress in Public?

Well, my wife is not young and gorgeous like many of the photos here, but she is black-only and likes to dress sexy in her own way. The first photo is pretty typical, no bra, no panties, garter-belt and hose, with a button up the front skirt so she can flash her bare thigh. The other is her going to a party showing me what is under her leather coat. I wish I could have seen her that night when the host said let me take your coat. I did get to clean her when she got home the next morning.
Don't worry if she is not a size 2.... she is perfect! She has my dicklette leaking... I wish my wife would come home filled with cum for me to clean up.

Well, my wife is not young and gorgeous like many of the photos here, but she is black-only and likes to dress sexy in her own way. The first photo is pretty typical, no bra, no panties, garter-belt and hose, with a button up the front skirt so she can flash her bare thigh. The other is her going to a party showing me what is under her leather coat. I wish I could have seen her that night when the host said let me take your coat. I did get to clean her when she got home the next morning.
I think the best thing in your story is she is black only, how all white wives should be

You guys should buy your wife these to workout in and see how many guys she can attract

Attachments

• IMG_3595.JPG
    IMG_3595.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3596.JPG
    IMG_3596.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3597.JPG
    IMG_3597.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3598.JPG
    IMG_3598.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 55
I love when he us smiling.
It is my reward.
Rewards are stains soaked into the fabric so....anyone, and. ...Every one can see

That your wife' s is full of come....loads and loads of sperm... slithers slowly...from he from her f***** pussy but pussy throbbing throbbing...misssss hat bbbiiggg
BLACK.BLACK. ...BLACKEST DICK ? ? ?‍⚖️ ?‍♀️
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 306752
View media item 306754
View media item 306720

Back