How Should Your BBC Slut/Whore Dress in Public?

Easy access…

tumblr_o1muroXakU1v2pgn0o1_540.jpg

tumblr_oezcddeRC61vh8k9mo1_540.jpg
:bounce:

She got blacked for the first time when she was 35 years old. For a few years before that we had been doing a few couples things from time to time. We had leaned more toward MFM, but everything was with other whites.

I first brought up the idea of her with black men, but it turns out that for years she had had a fantasy about sex with a black guy, so there is no way to discover who came up with it first.

After that we talked about it often, usually during pillow talk, but the sexual tension was building and we both knew that it was going to happen, and soon. I know full well that my wife is not very aggressive, so I encouraged her by reassuring her that I wanted it as much as she did and it most certainly would NOT cause harm to our marriage. That seemed to speed things up a bit and within a month she had gotten her very first Big Black Cock. We’ve been doing this for about 3 years, but it’s so much fun and is so sexually stimulating for us that I don’t think we will be stopping any time soon.

Hope that answers your questions and sheds some light on how we got started.

Yes it does, and thanks for answering my question..

Wives should always wear stuff that's welcoming to a Black man.

My girl has a "whole drawer full" of these items. She is so used to wearing them her mom commented on her w muchbshe of ved her "BBCSlutwife" ankle bracelet...Said "Shut up when she asked her what it meant" my girl told her..".Is it my I love big blackcock? Or the 1 my husband just got me.....Mom it means I'm a slutwife for big black cocks...I love my man because he gives me jewellery & Sets me up with black men that have dicks as long as my arm" that's a funny story because her mom is in her 80's...semi racist & against her ******* dating or fucking black men. Thinks since she n I are married she is joking about being a slutwife for big black cock...

Back