How Should Your BBC Slut/Whore Dress in Public?

The ONLY WAY for wives to go out in public ... my wife use to be mischievous like this blonde. Amazing what having a couple younguns' does to a "hot wife" sometimes. I miss those playful days. :(

View attachment 673685 View attachment 673686
We've got two ******* and have been thru the same period. For a while it seemed that I was lucky to get laid once a week! HAPPILY, she has returned to her normal, sexy self, and we are again doing things that many would call outrageous. We call it FUN! Three years ago she got her very first BBC, which has really put us on almost constant sexual high. Hopefully your wife will soon return to normal.

Your wife is a very sexy and attractive woman who looks like she really appreciates the sexual attention she gets from Black Men. They must do their best to get her out of her panties and onto those Big Black Cocks! How long has she been spreading her legs for Black Men? Since 2014 for us.
My wife is a black only slut and has been that way since her first black guy 15 years ago

Schoolgirl uniforms are always appreciated by Black Men…

tumblr_opa53q6cD11vzrnnyo1_540.jpg

tumblr_opa53bsjPh1vzrnnyo1_540.jpg

tumblr_opa52v6NWh1vzrnnyo1_540.jpg

tumblr_opa51wYKG31vzrnnyo1_540.jpg

tumblr_opa51jfwTx1vzrnnyo1_540.jpg

tumblr_opa504at6d1vzrnnyo1_540.jpg

tumblr_opa4zbFeGy1vzrnnyo1_540.jpg

tumblr_op6kycQPWG1vzrnnyo1_500.jpg

For obvious reasons, my wife and I are VERY discreet and careful here where we live. What we do sexually is our business and not that of friends and/or relatives, which includes our children. We have our fun on vacation or night trips to other places.

Here in public she is a perfect picture of a respectable lady. That means that nobody would guess what a hot, sexy woman she is when she lets go. That is not to say that she doesn’t sometimes do a little ‘accidental’ flashing, which she has refined to a fine art. The men she flashes are left with the thought that they were just very lucky to have been in that place, at that time. The thought that she had deliberately exposed herself would never enter their minds, which makes it even more erotic and stimulating for us.

We don’t visit bars or lounges, at least not with a view to her picking up men. She gets hit on because she is a beautiful and sexy looking woman, and not because she is obviously easy pussy. Admittedly, we sometimes do go there just for her to get the flirts, but we’ve never found a ‘friend’ for her there.

For us, first meetings are arranged for restaurants and other public places. Original contacts are on net chat, but most are an introduction from other ‘friends’. Voice tone is very important to her, so there is always at least one telephone call before we meet in person. For those meeting her clothing is tastefully revealing, but she never looks like she is about to behave like the sex starved married woman she is about to become.

Anyone looking in our direction would probably assume that they were seeing a married white couple who were having dinner/drinks with a black friend from work. What they don’t see is the Black Man’s hand on her thigh or cupping her now very moist pussy. Trust me, scenes like that make for a very erotic and rewarding evening.

Rewarding for him because he plays with her in a public place, her husband present, then totally owns her once we get behind closed doors. Her pussy and anything else he wants is his for the taking.

Rewarding for us because he has chosen her to satisfy his sexual needs and desires. He honors us by the way he fucks her and uses her for his satisfaction and pleasure, so all three of us are big winners in this game.

And it’s done without public exposure to family, friends or co-workers. We enjoy this as much as any other couple here, while at the same time remaining safe and secure.

All of the Black Men who have fucked her are married, so their needs for safety and privacy are also met. Yes, we are all very happy winners.

Very much like we do it. People looking at us in public would never ever suspect that we are total uninhibited freaks with our BBC BULL behind closed doors. So good!

Back