How Should Your BBC Slut/Whore Dress in Public?

And of course, there are those occasions, parties and other times, when my lover has me dressed as you see here. It can be so erotic walking on a crowded street or hotel lobby with only a coat on. And my wedding ring. The party goers always seem to like what my lover has chosen for me to wear.IMG_0567.JPG

And of course, there are those occasions, parties and other times, when my lover has me dressed as you see here. It can be so erotic walking on a crowded street or hotel lobby with only a coat on. And my wedding ring. The party goers always seem to like what my lover has chosen for me to wear.View attachment 1151392
Sweetginny, does your husband jacks off his little white dicklet every time he watches you dress up for your black lover?

Some like her "Classy".. Personally I'd rather her alittle "Nasty" & some what "Trashy"View attachment 152754View attachment 152755
I call it SlutWear..
It depends on personal circumstances.. For working women it could cost a job not directly but indirectly because of the wrong perception and biased attitude... Also whether you have children and comfort level of nudity and which country you are living... You can't expect nudity if you are living in Saudi Arabia or middle eastern countries. Otherwise anything can goes

Back