How Should Your BBC Slut/Whore Dress in Public?

When my husband and I meet my bbc lover in his regular bar , he instructs me to wear his favourite white dress which is virtually see through and buttons down from the neckline to just above my knees. I have to be naked underneath and have buttons undone to show my cleavage also the bottom buttons undone from just below my pussy . Giving him access to my bust and pussy while in the bar.
We met Del Friday evening at his regular bar ,only being a Friday it was busier than when we meet him there on a Saturday.
There were a lot of white women with black guys also a few black women .We walked to where Del was sitting with him was Connie who’s party we met Del at plus his brother who has joined Del and I on occasions when they have both had sex with me while my husband watched and masturbated .
On Friday I decided to disobey Del’s request for the white dress, I had bought a peephole black bra, a see through white blouse, a loose black skirt suspenders and black seamed stockings also commando underneath.
The look he gave me i thought he was going to have a heart attack. Connie called me a whore and lifted my skirt so they could see my bald pussy, she then ran a finger between my lidia lips and announced how wet my pussy was .Del told me to sit next to Connie while my husband went to the bar to get drinks.
I had known Connie before Del became my bbc lover , she said that Del had turned me into a slut she never thought i would be into being such a slut.
My husband returned with the drinks and sat next to Del’s brother, we sat talking when I felt a hand on my thigh underneath my skirt moving towards my pussy it was Connie’s hand . She worked her fingers into my pussy . I opened my legs wider giving her better access to my pussy she was now stroking the length of my slit teasing my clit and sex hole.
That is so hot

Back