How Should Your BBC Slut/Whore Dress in Public?

My wife is the same way; I've managed to get her to go pantyless a few time in a short dress, but I could tell she was self-conscious even though she admitted it made her pussy wet doing it. I kept reminding her why she was doing it ... to turn on guys and get their stares, and she honestly has the cutest, smooth pussy I've ever seen. Obviously other 'straight-laced' ladies are going to think and/or say insulting remarks, but the men (who you ladies do it for) love you to death. It's a bigger turn-on to us guys than if you were standing in front of us totally nude because it teases us, and we love that.
Coincidently, my wife quit asking me, long ago, to go to the mall with her because she knew I loved camping out at the escalators & the glassed elevator. Now we do very little of any daring things because we have a teen *******.
View attachment 646936
How short her dresses were without panties?

Perfect for all-black bar.
I agree that would be a perfect outfit for an all black bar. The black men would not need to guess what she wants. If she is lucky she might get to suck black cocks while being fucked by other black cocks right there in the bar. My wife has some very similar outfits that I would like to take her to an all black bar in.

Back