how often do you ladies swallow cum?

Not often enough anymore, now that I've been fucking more black guys they all choose to drop their seed deep in my hungry pussy - I grew up a cum swallowing slut and I love when the first nut I get from a black man is in my mouth but.... I don't get to tell them where to put it. I do LOVE swallowing cum, it's my protein and I need it to live :)

My mom gave me some advice on my wedding day I'll never forget. She said, and I'm pretty sure it's a direct quote. "Many people say the way to a man's heart is though his stomach. No it's not. It's though his cock. If you give your husband a deep throat blow job at least three times a week and at least pretend to like it, you can feed him dog food and your married for life". I've been married for 35 years now and going strong. By the way, my mom was married for 55 years before my ******* passed away.

Not often enough anymore, now that I've been fucking more black guys they all choose to drop their seed deep in my hungry pussy - I grew up a cum swallowing slut and I love when the first nut I get from a black man is in my mouth but.... I don't get to tell them where to put it. I do LOVE swallowing cum, it's my protein and I need it to live :)
Sounds like you have a great life. :blackheart: :lips::blackheart:

My mom gave me some advice on my wedding day I'll never forget. She said, and I'm pretty sure it's a direct quote. "Many people say the way to a man's heart is though his stomach. No it's not. It's though his cock. If you give your husband a deep throat blow job at least three times a week and at least pretend to like it, you can feed him dog food and your married for life". I've been married for 35 years now and going strong. By the way, my mom was married for 55 years before my ******* passed away.
Your mum sounds like a very intelligent lady. :lips:

Bring Yo thirsty mouth to Virginia. I LOVE getting my Dick gobbled , ridden THEN Swallowed

Would you swallow this?
I've commented on your amazing heavy cumming previously. I didn't know it was possible to shoot such a load. I can't stop fantasising about being on my knees in front of you and having my face splattered by that big jet of sperm you spurted out and yes I would love to swallow as much as I could of your hot creamy cum. It looks delicious. 😋 :blackheart:😋

Back