How NOT to KIK

Sexy Kitty

Female
From
NV, US
I have a kik account. It works great!!! I can chat with guys and see if they are legit... or not! It's fun to chat to people ( I have talked to women, and men (black and white)
Here are some things you can do to have a better chance at meeting someone.
1. Have a profile pic (no matter what it is)
2. Don't start your chat with "hey"
3. Don't expect someone to answer you right away.
4. If someone doesn't respond to you don't call names...
5. If you don't like the person your talking to no need to be rude, just don't chat with them anymore.
Hope this helps your kik experience.
I'm also sharing a recent one sided conversation I recieved the other day. So you don't do the same thing

Attachments

• IMG_9330.jpg
    IMG_9330.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 188
thanks for the info :)
what are your thoughts on somebody that wants to meet with you but they're not on kik much (kinda like me lol)

I have a kik account. It works great!!! I can chat with guys and see if they are legit... or not! It's fun to chat to people ( I have talked to women, and men (black and white)
5. If you don't like the person your talking to no need to be rude, just don't chat with them anymore.
I'm also sharing a recent one sided conversation I recieved the other day. So you don't do the same thing
It's sad we still encounter idiots like that. Show people the respect you want to receive. Great thread Sexy Kitty

Its a shame that most of this is common sense but she still has to explain it to some guys. She is a great lady and deserves to be treated with respect just like all the people o. This site.

Couldn't agree more. Standard courtesy apply, even online. Some guys get a hard-on, and then lose their damned minds!

I was quite pleased to find Kik. Having been on hiatus for a bit and coming back early this year, I was not familiar with the app.

Great pointers on using it. I don't publish my Kik ID, you have to start a reasonable conversation here first. However, I have kept up with a couple of people more regularly because of it. Logging into this site isn't something I can do on a very regular basis.

Their are definitely real people here, many who are interesting and fun. You just have to know how to start a connection.

Lady D.

I have no kik experience but I have a lot of chat experience and unfortunately the majority of people on sex chats are stupid and rude! This includes people of all races and genders. It's impressive how many young people they don't how to spell or they are just bored to write properly.

I have a long time online friend (fem into blacks) and she says if she didn't have her contacts in real life she doesn't think she would have been with black guys. The most common message she gets and usually it's the very first one is: u fuck blk dick :help:

dam your hot, Id love to chat with you ;)

All of those are very good points. My only add on would be with my experience of Kik towards the men, please don't ask for a new picture every 30 seconds. It seems I would always find the men and I would start chatting and they would be all "yeah, that's good send me a pic" over and over and over again.

Back