How much is TOO much?

I'd love to hear from some other couples to see if I'm being worried over nothing.

We started hotwifing a little over 3 years ago after talking about it for at least a year. In the beginning I told my wife that I wanted to see her with a black man. She reacted almost in disgust saying she thought that was racist and weird. But the idea of an MFM threesome was something we discussed 10 years ago when we first met and she said she would be up for that. She also said that she was open to any race of guys and would want to "mix it up". She also claimed that cock size didn't matter and she didn't have a preference.

As I've posted here on B2W my wife was with a few guys and all the experiences were kind of disappointing. Then we met an awesome guy from Kenya and she had the best fuck of her life. He had a big cock and could easily fuck for 45 min at a time. He quickly became a "regular" but lives 2 hours away and with busy schedules we were lucky if she could see him every few months.

My wife loved seeing him but it wasn't enough. She would jump on Tinder every so often and we made a few local friends. One guy in particular from Nigeria soon became a regular and she fucks him every week or two, starting about 6 months ago. He is very well hung and can fuck like a freight train, but he lasts maybe 20 minutes. I thought for sure this would satisfy my wife, but a few weeks ago she started looking on Tinder a few weeks ago.

She matched with a very hot black guy two weeks ago and we met for drinks. He was very cool and a few days later we were at his place. He really rocked her world! They went rounds for an hour and he kept saying how much he loved her oral skills. It turns out his apartment is very close to the office where my wife works. She soon started talking about wanting to go over to his place to suck his huge cock over her lunch break. She on;y gets 30 minutes, and promised she only wanted to blow him.
This is a big change for our dynamic, I'm always in the room when she plays. We made the agreement that she could do that if she sent me a 1-2 minute video of her suckling him then they could put away the phone and enjoy themselves. She promised no fucking, and that I'd take her back to his place to fuck any time she wanted.
The guy is traveling this week so she hasn't been able to do this yet, but she's VERY excited by it. (I am too of course)

Since that guy is out of town she has matched with two other guys and we've met both for drinks. One was an older black gentleman and after a fun evening at a bar they made out in the parking lot. She had his hands down his pants almost immediately and later told me his cock is huge. They have been chatting and flirting but haven't hooked up yet, his schedule makes that hard as he's on the road a lot.

Then yesterday we met yet another black man she matched with and they were instantly into each other couldn't keep their hands off each other. Her period started the day before so no play is going to happen for a few days, but they are already sexting and trading pics, talking about how much they want to fuck.

And after all that, she was back on Tinder AGAIN! We're traveling to Las Vegas in a few weeks and has found two guys she wants to meet with - and we're only there 3 nights. Late last night she matched with another guy she wants to have drinks with.

She has her weekly guy, 3 other guys she can see as schedules permit. She now has two more local guys in play and is setting up meetings for 1-2 more.
This could very quickly add up to 5-6 guys. There have been a few weeks here and there when she has fucked 3 guys and several more weeks where she has fucked two. In two cases, she fucked two guys on the same day.

OK, ramble over. Here is the question - Is this getting out of hand? I don't feel that she is crushing on any one of these guys, we are madly in love and have plenty of sex by ourselves - but usually after she's been fucked by one of her lovers.
Has anyone here had to decide to step in and mention this? Does this kind of thing just run it's course and settle down?
Do I need to be worried or should I just relax and let things happen organically? It's almost one of those "Too good to be true" situations and I'm not exactly sure hos to feel.

Thanks in advance for any wisdom you folks can share!
In my opinion, if She's sweet to you, enjoy the ride...or Her rides!

Man don't be that hard. People here wants to see her. Just hide her face then post her body. For everyone to enjoy. Nothing gonna change thou!!
If this angers you so much, why are you even on this site? I understand this lifestyle isn't for everyone, that's fine.
But it's odd to spend your time here if hearing other people's experience triggers you so much.

Also, I'm not going to post photos of her. Our life and experiences won't change one bit if I post photos, so why do it? If someone is looking for more pix to jerk off to, there is already an unlimited supply.

I'd love to hear from some other couples to see if I'm being worried over nothing.

We started hotwifing a little over 3 years ago after talking about it for at least a year. In the beginning I told my wife that I wanted to see her with a black man. She reacted almost in disgust saying she thought that was racist and weird. But the idea of an MFM threesome was something we discussed 10 years ago when we first met and she said she would be up for that. She also said that she was open to any race of guys and would want to "mix it up". She also claimed that cock size didn't matter and she didn't have a preference.

As I've posted here on B2W my wife was with a few guys and all the experiences were kind of disappointing. Then we met an awesome guy from Kenya and she had the best fuck of her life. He had a big cock and could easily fuck for 45 min at a time. He quickly became a "regular" but lives 2 hours away and with busy schedules we were lucky if she could see him every few months.

My wife loved seeing him but it wasn't enough. She would jump on Tinder every so often and we made a few local friends. One guy in particular from Nigeria soon became a regular and she fucks him every week or two, starting about 6 months ago. He is very well hung and can fuck like a freight train, but he lasts maybe 20 minutes. I thought for sure this would satisfy my wife, but a few weeks ago she started looking on Tinder a few weeks ago.

She matched with a very hot black guy two weeks ago and we met for drinks. He was very cool and a few days later we were at his place. He really rocked her world! They went rounds for an hour and he kept saying how much he loved her oral skills. It turns out his apartment is very close to the office where my wife works. She soon started talking about wanting to go over to his place to suck his huge cock over her lunch break. She on;y gets 30 minutes, and promised she only wanted to blow him.
This is a big change for our dynamic, I'm always in the room when she plays. We made the agreement that she could do that if she sent me a 1-2 minute video of her suckling him then they could put away the phone and enjoy themselves. She promised no fucking, and that I'd take her back to his place to fuck any time she wanted.
The guy is traveling this week so she hasn't been able to do this yet, but she's VERY excited by it. (I am too of course)

Since that guy is out of town she has matched with two other guys and we've met both for drinks. One was an older black gentleman and after a fun evening at a bar they made out in the parking lot. She had his hands down his pants almost immediately and later told me his cock is huge. They have been chatting and flirting but haven't hooked up yet, his schedule makes that hard as he's on the road a lot.

Then yesterday we met yet another black man she matched with and they were instantly into each other couldn't keep their hands off each other. Her period started the day before so no play is going to happen for a few days, but they are already sexting and trading pics, talking about how much they want to fuck.

And after all that, she was back on Tinder AGAIN! We're traveling to Las Vegas in a few weeks and has found two guys she wants to meet with - and we're only there 3 nights. Late last night she matched with another guy she wants to have drinks with.

She has her weekly guy, 3 other guys she can see as schedules permit. She now has two more local guys in play and is setting up meetings for 1-2 more.
This could very quickly add up to 5-6 guys. There have been a few weeks here and there when she has fucked 3 guys and several more weeks where she has fucked two. In two cases, she fucked two guys on the same day.

OK, ramble over. Here is the question - Is this getting out of hand? I don't feel that she is crushing on any one of these guys, we are madly in love and have plenty of sex by ourselves - but usually after she's been fucked by one of her lovers.
Has anyone here had to decide to step in and mention this? Does this kind of thing just run it's course and settle down?
Do I need to be worried or should I just relax and let things happen organically? It's almost one of those "Too good to be true" situations and I'm not exactly sure hos to feel.

The more men she fucks the less likely she will fall for one. Safety in numbers. The more the merrier.

what boundaries, if any, did you, both, set before this started? have they been revised? does she put her lovers above family? as in not attending family functions because she has a date? has she cancelled plans with you to see one of her lovers, instead?

& finally, do you have *******?

Yes i agree, i tried to tell him it was already out of control. He should speak to her but i see a pattern here he has responded to advice with the same response to all. We have a good connection followed by more words of doubt and what do we do.
Yep

You are a fool. Why would you allow your wife sleep with other men in any case? Now you are crying like a little baby as if you didn't cause it...
When a housewife becomes a ho she is gone forever. She will keep matching till she comes home with an incurable disease. Have fun.
By the way times that 6 guys by 10 and that's the real amount of guys lined up to fuck your pretty little wifey.
I totally agree with @BigNigerianDic a lot of these men talk their wives into this and at first the wife does not want to even try it but these husbands persist and once the wife is “Blacked” she is hooked knowing that these Blackmen are going to give her something different every time she meets with another, then another, then another to the point that she doesn’t even want to have “Sexual Intercourse” with her husband!

Obviously, your wife, like many women, is a real Slut, which is something that neither of you realized until you let her begin fucking men with BBCs. Speaking from experience, there no changing her and nothing you can do about it. A Slut will always remain a Slut. My advice is either love it or leave it. I chose to love it. See pics below.

1.png

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 76

My wife warned me at the beginning and was upfront that she may get hooked and may want it more often, with more and more guys with bigger and bigger bbcs.

Obviously, your wife, like many women, is a real Slut, which is something that neither of you realized until you let her begin fucking men with BBCs. Speaking from experience, there no changing her and nothing you can do about it. A Slut will always remain a Slut. My advice is either love it or leave it. I chose to love it. See pics below.

View attachment 4959284
I totally agree! You have “Slutted” your wife out as it was probably your idea 💡 in the first place to do this!! At first she may have been against it however; she did this because you wanted to and she’d do “ANYTHING” for you!!! But…now she has gotten a taste 👅 of what she has heard about which was “Taboo” when she was younger and the hunger for this “Black 🍆 meat” has excited her and she wants more and more, longer and thicker! You fucked up “BIG TIME!!!! You asked: “How much is too much???”…Hmm 🤔 Let’s just say this: “Until she tells you she had enough!!!!! Like that old ‘Whispers’ song “(Olivia) Lost and Turned Out”. Your wife has been “Turned Out”!!!!!! Enjoy her pleasures, as you’ve created a monster 👹!!!!!!!

Last edited:
If this angers you so much, why are you even on this site? I understand this lifestyle isn't for everyone, that's fine.
But it's odd to spend your time here if hearing other people's experience triggers you so much.

Also, I'm not going to post photos of her. Our life and experiences won't change one bit if I post photos, so why do it? If someone is looking for more pix to jerk off to, there is already an unlimited supply.
I am surprised (but not really) that there are so many non-understanding and judgmental👩‍⚖️ 👨‍⚖️so called members to this site that act like total newbies to the life style of what this app reflects. Never mind the haters and life style judges - you also have to remember you have trolls 🥷 from all over the world using this app to be judgmental on this platform!

I would just have a nice non judgmental talk with her and tell her your concerns and hear hers. Its obvious you both enjoy the lifestyle and its erotic exciting sexy fun as long as you both are safe. Your wife has become addicted to the entire B2W 👩 experience and like opening a new gift- each new lover brings new excitement and challenges to her!

You should also be a part of her BBC hunt as well as provider of what she needs (I am sure you already are) to keep the good friends and lovers coming back for more! But you may have to act as the regulator or it can (if you let it) get out of control! If she really loves you and respects you and your opinion she will work with you to keep you happy too! Good Luck and Happy Hunting! :sex: WW888

Last edited:
Posting an update.

The week before we went to Las Vegas she was with a different guy on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. We flew out on Saturday morning.
She had been talking to two guys in Vegas and we'd voice-verified both to make sure they were real. She chose one guy to meet Monday night and we met him at a bar near our hotel. He was a nice guy, but BORING as hell. He rambled on about traffic for a good 20 minutes and never once commented on how my wife looked or really asked her anything about herself. No matter how hot a guy is, if she doesn't feel a connection then it's just not going to work. She made an excuse about being tired and jet-lagged and we said our goodbyes to the guy. We went back to our hotel and had amazing sex!

We got back on Tuesday and within a day or two she was back on Tinder looking for a local guy and found several matches. We had drinks with one really great guy on Friday, he had been with couples before and there was instant chemistry. I'll call him "R".

On Saturday we had coffee with another match, "J" who was a really cool guy but again, not a personality match. Maybe he was nervous or shy but things just didn't click. We left things on "Thanks, this was great - let's have coffee again some time" and left.

She contacted "R" again and they set up a date on Sunday and we got a hotel room and they had an amazing time! They went two rounds and he immediately said he would love a weekly arrangement - my wife instantly agreed. She said he was someone she'd be comfortable having him over to our house for sex. He has room mates and can't host and we can't afford a room every week.

This week we have meets for coffee/drinks with guys Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!
As I've said, not just any guy will do for her so I'm OK with her seeing who is out there. She's very selective - Just seems to be on a mission to find something specific. She's a bit introverted and sometimes shy about talking about this - but getting better all the time. We've discussed a few times her getting spit-roasted by two guys and a few times she has brought that up. She actually mentioned it to a few of her guys but none seemed interested in that. Once years ago someone mentioned gangbangs and she made a point of saying those were "gross" but now I have to wonder if shes maybe subconsciously seeking guys who might be up for it if she ever finds herself in the mood.

OK, before you comment - I'm not complaining and I'm NOT worried. We're just new to all this and I don't see many people posting about this level of activity. I'd still love to hear more from people who are active in the lifestyle about similar experiences. We are madly in love and my wife is very positive and affectionate with me. She knows this is all possible because I'm also into it and we're on a crazy fun adventure together.
Sounds like you may have worked out your concerns with her desires - that's a good thing! We have met guys before that were just totally into themselves and a big yawn! It sounds like she knows what she is looking for!

Has she made any comments about being bred? :threesome: I think I read were you said no ******* so far? It sounds like ya'll are having a wonderful time! Also do you enjoy being cuckold or are you just a popcorn 🍿eating spectator?

It also sounds like your wife is aware of her QoS:qos:status and enjoys the attention she receives from both her BBC lovers and you! :love: Good Luck and stay safe! WW888

Hi Im Pam,I started out by having an affair with his black friend he brought home from work!My hubby brought him home from work and introduced us and jumped in the shower and this man was on me the minute he heard to shower stsrt!At first he put me against the kitchen counter and ****** me to kiss him!I was in a robe so he pulled my robe open and rubbed my pussy,I said no firmly because I had never touched or even flirted with a guy since I married my husband and now this guy was rubbing my pussy and kissing me in my kitchen with my husband in the next room!After just minutes hubby’s buddie had his cock in my pussy,lifting me up and fucking me hard!After a couple months of getting pounded by his friend whenever we could meet my husband walked in on us right as his friend was cumming in my pussy!!!After that I brought up the lifestyle to my husband and he agreed!Since then I have had many relationships and a few boyfriends and I get nailed by alot of black men,sometimes every night of the week plus a few daytime rendevous throughout the week!I spend weekends with guys who tear my pussy up and I even take men home to my bed and my husband stays in our spare bedroom till we’re done! Im not saying it will work for you with all these lovers but it works for us.We’ve been married 30 years and I love my husband for giving me this freedom.

Yes, I'm loving how much fun she is having!
Last week she fucked 5 guys - on two days in a row she fucked two different guys. She's like a little kid in a candy store and she literally can't get enough! She always makes sure I get mine afterwards and it's always super hot.

She'd never be interested in being bred, we're too settled and happy with our baby-free life. She HAS mentioned taking on two guys at once and I'd LOVE to see that happen. She has mentioned that to 1-2 guys but they weren't interested. She's trying to find a guy who has expereince with that and has a buddy he's done that with.
Keep asking eventually you'll find a pair that will game

Hi Im Pam,I started out by having an affair with his black friend he brought home from work!My hubby brought him home from work and introduced us and jumped in the shower and this man was on me the minute he heard to shower stsrt!At first he put me against the kitchen counter and ****** me to kiss him!I was in a robe so he pulled my robe open and rubbed my pussy,I said no firmly because I had never touched or even flirted with a guy since I married my husband and now this guy was rubbing my pussy and kissing me in my kitchen with my husband in the next room!After just minutes hubby’s buddie had his cock in my pussy,lifting me up and fucking me hard!After a couple months of getting pounded by his friend whenever we could meet my husband walked in on us right as his friend was cumming in my pussy!!!After that I brought up the lifestyle to my husband and he agreed!Since then I have had many relationships and a few boyfriends and I get nailed by alot of black men,sometimes every night of the week plus a few daytime rendevous throughout the week!I spend weekends with guys who tear my pussy up and I even take men home to my bed and my husband stays in our spare bedroom till we’re done! Im not saying it will work for you with all these lovers but it works for us.We’ve been married 30 years and I love my husband for giving me this freedom.
After all how a lady can say no to a big dick.

Back