How much is TOO much?

I'd love to hear from some other couples to see if I'm being worried over nothing.

We started hotwifing a little over 3 years ago after talking about it for at least a year. In the beginning I told my wife that I wanted to see her with a black man. She reacted almost in disgust saying she thought that was racist and weird. But the idea of an MFM threesome was something we discussed 10 years ago when we first met and she said she would be up for that. She also said that she was open to any race of guys and would want to "mix it up". She also claimed that cock size didn't matter and she didn't have a preference.

As I've posted here on B2W my wife was with a few guys and all the experiences were kind of disappointing. Then we met an awesome guy from Kenya and she had the best fuck of her life. He had a big cock and could easily fuck for 45 min at a time. He quickly became a "regular" but lives 2 hours away and with busy schedules we were lucky if she could see him every few months.

My wife loved seeing him but it wasn't enough. She would jump on Tinder every so often and we made a few local friends. One guy in particular from Nigeria soon became a regular and she fucks him every week or two, starting about 6 months ago. He is very well hung and can fuck like a freight train, but he lasts maybe 20 minutes. I thought for sure this would satisfy my wife, but a few weeks ago she started looking on Tinder a few weeks ago.

She matched with a very hot black guy two weeks ago and we met for drinks. He was very cool and a few days later we were at his place. He really rocked her world! They went rounds for an hour and he kept saying how much he loved her oral skills. It turns out his apartment is very close to the office where my wife works. She soon started talking about wanting to go over to his place to suck his huge cock over her lunch break. She on;y gets 30 minutes, and promised she only wanted to blow him.
This is a big change for our dynamic, I'm always in the room when she plays. We made the agreement that she could do that if she sent me a 1-2 minute video of her suckling him then they could put away the phone and enjoy themselves. She promised no fucking, and that I'd take her back to his place to fuck any time she wanted.
The guy is traveling this week so she hasn't been able to do this yet, but she's VERY excited by it. (I am too of course)

Since that guy is out of town she has matched with two other guys and we've met both for drinks. One was an older black gentleman and after a fun evening at a bar they made out in the parking lot. She had his hands down his pants almost immediately and later told me his cock is huge. They have been chatting and flirting but haven't hooked up yet, his schedule makes that hard as he's on the road a lot.

Then yesterday we met yet another black man she matched with and they were instantly into each other couldn't keep their hands off each other. Her period started the day before so no play is going to happen for a few days, but they are already sexting and trading pics, talking about how much they want to fuck.

And after all that, she was back on Tinder AGAIN! We're traveling to Las Vegas in a few weeks and has found two guys she wants to meet with - and we're only there 3 nights. Late last night she matched with another guy she wants to have drinks with.

She has her weekly guy, 3 other guys she can see as schedules permit. She now has two more local guys in play and is setting up meetings for 1-2 more.
This could very quickly add up to 5-6 guys. There have been a few weeks here and there when she has fucked 3 guys and several more weeks where she has fucked two. In two cases, she fucked two guys on the same day.

OK, ramble over. Here is the question - Is this getting out of hand? I don't feel that she is crushing on any one of these guys, we are madly in love and have plenty of sex by ourselves - but usually after she's been fucked by one of her lovers.
Has anyone here had to decide to step in and mention this? Does this kind of thing just run it's course and settle down?
Do I need to be worried or should I just relax and let things happen organically? It's almost one of those "Too good to be true" situations and I'm not exactly sure hos to feel.

Thanks in advance for any wisdom you folks can share!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha and your best comment is "is this getting out of hand". Are you serious?

The question you ask is one you should be answering. In my experience this lifestyle only works when there is communication. Not with others, between you and her. Obviously you have feelings about the number of different men. Talk to her, if you need to set some limit agreed on. Like most if you sit quiet she will push it until you say something. Don't bark or complain you both it seems got into this. Mention it and see where it goes from there. Some women after years or a certain number of men loose respect for their mate if he allows her to go past the limit she's set sometimes without saying a word.
If she resists talking or refuses to slow down you're probably past that point. Then you know you have a problem.

I'd love to hear from some other couples to see if I'm being worried over nothing.

We started hotwifing a little over 3 years ago after talking about it for at least a year. In the beginning I told my wife that I wanted to see her with a black man. She reacted almost in disgust saying she thought that was racist and weird. But the idea of an MFM threesome was something we discussed 10 years ago when we first met and she said she would be up for that. She also said that she was open to any race of guys and would want to "mix it up". She also claimed that cock size didn't matter and she didn't have a preference.

As I've posted here on B2W my wife was with a few guys and all the experiences were kind of disappointing. Then we met an awesome guy from Kenya and she had the best fuck of her life. He had a big cock and could easily fuck for 45 min at a time. He quickly became a "regular" but lives 2 hours away and with busy schedules we were lucky if she could see him every few months.

My wife loved seeing him but it wasn't enough. She would jump on Tinder every so often and we made a few local friends. One guy in particular from Nigeria soon became a regular and she fucks him every week or two, starting about 6 months ago. He is very well hung and can fuck like a freight train, but he lasts maybe 20 minutes. I thought for sure this would satisfy my wife, but a few weeks ago she started looking on Tinder a few weeks ago.

She matched with a very hot black guy two weeks ago and we met for drinks. He was very cool and a few days later we were at his place. He really rocked her world! They went rounds for an hour and he kept saying how much he loved her oral skills. It turns out his apartment is very close to the office where my wife works. She soon started talking about wanting to go over to his place to suck his huge cock over her lunch break. She on;y gets 30 minutes, and promised she only wanted to blow him.
This is a big change for our dynamic, I'm always in the room when she plays. We made the agreement that she could do that if she sent me a 1-2 minute video of her suckling him then they could put away the phone and enjoy themselves. She promised no fucking, and that I'd take her back to his place to fuck any time she wanted.
The guy is traveling this week so she hasn't been able to do this yet, but she's VERY excited by it. (I am too of course)

Since that guy is out of town she has matched with two other guys and we've met both for drinks. One was an older black gentleman and after a fun evening at a bar they made out in the parking lot. She had his hands down his pants almost immediately and later told me his cock is huge. They have been chatting and flirting but haven't hooked up yet, his schedule makes that hard as he's on the road a lot.

Then yesterday we met yet another black man she matched with and they were instantly into each other couldn't keep their hands off each other. Her period started the day before so no play is going to happen for a few days, but they are already sexting and trading pics, talking about how much they want to fuck.

And after all that, she was back on Tinder AGAIN! We're traveling to Las Vegas in a few weeks and has found two guys she wants to meet with - and we're only there 3 nights. Late last night she matched with another guy she wants to have drinks with.

She has her weekly guy, 3 other guys she can see as schedules permit. She now has two more local guys in play and is setting up meetings for 1-2 more.
This could very quickly add up to 5-6 guys. There have been a few weeks here and there when she has fucked 3 guys and several more weeks where she has fucked two. In two cases, she fucked two guys on the same day.

OK, ramble over. Here is the question - Is this getting out of hand? I don't feel that she is crushing on any one of these guys, we are madly in love and have plenty of sex by ourselves - but usually after she's been fucked by one of her lovers.
Has anyone here had to decide to step in and mention this? Does this kind of thing just run it's course and settle down?
Do I need to be worried or should I just relax and let things happen organically? It's almost one of those "Too good to be true" situations and I'm not exactly sure hos to feel.

You are a fool. Why would you allow your wife sleep with other men in any case? Now you are crying like a little baby as if you didn't cause it...
When a housewife becomes a ho she is gone forever. She will keep matching till she comes home with an incurable disease. Have fun.
By the way times that 6 guys by 10 and that's the real amount of guys lined up to fuck your pretty little wifey.

MY GUY CAN YOU SHARE HER HOT PICS? NO NEED OF FACE SHOWING!!

Dude this is too rude tbh😂😂😂🙌

D
You are a fool. Why would you allow your wife sleep with other men in any case? Now you are crying like a little baby as if you didn't cause it...
When a housewife becomes a ho she is gone forever. She will keep matching till she comes home with an incurable disease. Have fun.
By the way times that 6 guys by 10 and that's the real amount of guys lined up to fuck your pretty little wifey.
[/QUOT

If this angers you so much, why are you even on this site? I understand this lifestyle isn't for everyone, that's fine.
But it's odd to spend your time here if hearing other people's experience triggers you so much.

Also, I'm not going to post photos of her. Our life and experiences won't change one bit if I post photos, so why do it? If someone is looking for more pix to jerk off to, there is already an unlimited supply.
Why should I be angry? Because you have a slut for a wife and deceive yourself it's alright because she says so. But you know deep down your foolishness is extraordinary.

Kinda? It's just grown so far beyond what I ever imagined. I guess my question is in the experience of others, does this keep growing into something else or just settle down over time?
My opinion is this has gotten so far away from you that it will be difficult to reign it in. You've lost your marriage and now are a support source for her ******* service.

My opinion is this has gotten so far away from you that it will be difficult to reign it in. You've lost your marriage and now are a support source for her ******* service.
Yes i agree, i tried to tell him it was already out of control. He should speak to her but i see a pattern here he has responded to advice with the same response to all. We have a good connection followed by more words of doubt and what do we do.

Oh yeah, I tell her every day how luck I am. She thanks me very often, saying she has the best of both worlds - A happy marriage and all the hot sexy adventures she wants.
Sure does t sound happy to me with you here complaining about her extracurricular activity. It obviously bothers you and she’s discarded any boundaries set. Do you have a problem. You know you do. And asking herd look at the replies from female to male. Artgirl and I both the only females in this thread -think you have serious problem, I think you have a glimmer of it and all cucks and hardcore lifestyles are like oh yeah awesome it’s Oz. Take what you want from the replies but in my book you’ve lost integrity and honesty in the marriage and you’ve lost her. Just my two 2 cents worth.

Sure does t sound happy to me with you here complaining about her extracurricular activity. It obviously bothers you and she’s discarded any boundaries set. Do you have a problem. You know you do. And asking herd look at the replies from female to male. Artgirl and I both the only females in this thread -think you have serious problem, I think you have a glimmer of it and all cucks and hardcore lifestyles are like oh yeah awesome it’s Oz. Take what you want from the replies but in my book you’ve lost integrity and honesty in the marriage and you’ve lost her. Just my two 2 cents worth.
the mystery files of shelby woo nicksplat GIF
🧸

Back