How Much Control Have You Ever given Over to a Bull in a Relationship

jeff & christy

Couple
Gold Member
From
TN, US
How Much Control Have You Ever given Over to a Bull in a Relationship? Was your husband involved in the "negotiation" or transaction? Was the bull confident and dominant - know what he was doing? How long did you see him? How did you feel about him? How did your husband feel about him?

How Much Control Have You Ever given Over to a Bull in a Relationship? Was your husband involved in the "negotiation" or transaction? Was the bull confident and dominant - know what he was doing? How long did you see him? How did you feel about him? How did your husband feel about him?

For us a lot of the turn on is about control. We like Doms that take total control. Make me feel totally helpless. Even degrading and humiliating.

For us a lot of the turn on is about control. We like Doms that take total control. Make me feel totally helpless. Even degrading and humiliating.

Yes. It is a fine line we trace, but, yes, definitely. We have been active in the lifestyle over 15 years now and have had several LTR that were really fantastic.. Transforming even. When the bull really understands what is going on and what he is capable of . . . Fuck! And, yes, degradation and even the hint of danger is a huge aphrodisiac.

Yes. It is a fine line we trace, but, yes, definitely. We have been active in the lifestyle over 15 years now and have had several LTR that were really fantastic.. Transforming even. When the bull really understands what is going on and what he is capable of . . . Fuck! And, yes, degradation and even the hint of danger is a huge aphrodisiac.
Oh yes. I love a Dom who gets rough ;)

Wife gives full control even was getting QOS tattoo As she was told she needs. It was drawn on ready to tattoo until I asked her not to get on her chest to hide it and she said what’s the point. I did get told not to put my 2 cents in ever again. But she hates when bull asks what he can do to her especially asking me. She actually made a bull stop and leave in bed cause after getting her sexed up he’s asking me if ok to fuck her and he didn’t have condoms what should he do. She said just stop and went to bathroom and told me to ask him to leave.

Sexually usually all control within reason or common sense. I am definitely on the submissive side in the bedroom. Relationship wise it is give and take and something that is discussed between the three of us if we decided to pursue something other than a one night event.

Back