How many women here initially had no racial preference before their husband/boyfriend suggested black men, and now it's their main preference?

I had no preferences. At the beginning of college, I was in a relationship with a white dude. After we broke up, I started dating with a black guy from Senegal who studied at the same faculty. He was very nice, but his English was very poor and I didn't speak French, so our relationship ended sooner than it started. Then I had another short episode with a white boy and then again with a black from South Africa. We also often met in clubs with his friends and that's how (in a nutshell) I found myself among students from Africa. And now I've been married to a guy from Kenya for 5 years, so not much has changed.

No preferences really, didn’t even look at any other men till my husband slowly introduced me to the LS. Now when I’m in public and I see a Black Man I can’t stop wondering how big his cock is. I never thought id think like this but here we are

Back