How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

I am sure she has. Did you inform everyone the times you did?
Yep,
Sometimes my husband got a pic of my diaphragm in its case right next to the bed. One time, I got super creative in that I shot a short vid with the camera focused on my diaphragm case on the nightstand and you could see me legs open and Bradley in me. I got a nervous look when I got home. My husband wanted to know if Bradley came in me. Well, he found out when I asked him to lay down and I straddled his face. Pregnancy was possible, but I was still a day or so before my fertile time.

Last edited:
Yep,
Sometimes my husband got a pic of my diaphragm in it's case right next to the bed. One time, I got super creative in that I shot a short vid with the camera focused on my diaphragm case on the nightstand and you could see me legs open and Bradley in me. I got a nervous look when I got home. My husband wanted to know if Bradley came in me. Well, he found out when I asked him to lay down and I straddled his face. Pregnancy was possible, but I was still a day or so before my fertile time.
Very hot Erika. Too bad you aren't still having babies. How many black babies does your sister have? Do your daughters do bbc too? Any babies?

Yep,
Sometimes my husband got a pic of my diaphragm in it's case right next to the bed. One time, I got super creative in that I shot a short vid with the camera focused on my diaphragm case on the nightstand and you could see me legs open and Bradley in me. I got a nervous look when I got home. My husband wanted to know if Bradley came in me. Well, he found out when I asked him to lay down and I straddled his face. Pregnancy was possible, but I was still a day or so before my fertile time.
Husband must of loved the video.

Very hot Erika. Too bad you aren't still having babies. How many black babies does your sister have? Do your daughters do bbc too? Any babies?
My oldest DD do not do the blk guy thing like me. I know she's been with one, but that was more of a dating thing.

My sis and I are done with having babies, but we are full on parents......best job ever!!!!!!

Oddly, my oldest DD mentioned above is actually going to marry another woman next yr. They even have a sperm donor lined up for babies..........my grandbabies...........I'm now super excited about that.

My oldest DD do not do the blk guy thing like me. I know she's been with one, but that was more of a dating thing.

My sis and I are done with having babies, but we are full on parents......best job ever!!!!!!

Oddly, my oldest DD mentioned above is actually going to marry another woman next yr. They even have a sperm donor lined up for babies..........my grandbabies...........I'm now super excited about that.
Good for you. How many mixed babies does your sister have?

Very provoking.
to be up front with everything and my husband and I....

We have played around with these choices for a lot of our swinging and blk boytoy time. I'm not trying to downplay a pregnancy. I'm trying to express it was part of a long ongoing conversation we have had. To think, I only wanted 2 or 3 k-ids when my now husband and I talked about how many. He was like 4-5.............:eek: However, once I was preg my first time and held that little one, I was on board for 20.

Back