How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

there are a lot of options now a days. Here in the US, there's so many choices. Where are you located? You certainly be on something since you are curious.
Thank you for the reply. Yes there are plenty of options for me as well. Over the few years I have used a couple different brands or whatever you want to call them I've always had a bit of an issue. May need to explore something other than a pill honestly. Not the sexiest of conversations sorry.

Thank you for the reply. Yes there are plenty of options for me as well. Over the few years I have used a couple different brands or whatever you want to call them I've always had a bit of an issue. May need to explore something other than a pill honestly. Not the sexiest of conversations sorry.
Not sexy, but needed to avoid an unwanted pregnancy. While I loved being preggo, it's a big commitment.

So, I have used an IUD, diaphragm, the pill/patch. My daugh-ter (now 24) used an IUD and that the BC ring. She liked the ring until she gave up on boys and fell in love with another woman.

If I had to choose the one I felt the best with and was the most effective, it would be the IUD. While the diaphragm was great because I only needed when I was going to have sex, it is less effective 94% vs 99%. In my case, an accidental pregnancy was not a big deal. That may not be the case with you. So, talk to your Dr to find what works for you.

Just broke up with my loser ex, fertile, not on BC, and ready for the next step in life. It's just a matter before my belly starts growing.
You deserve a bf who will encourage you to get black bred then be a good *******. Slurp that hot bbc cum out of you. I’m currently applying ;)

Not sexy, but needed to avoid an unwanted pregnancy. While I loved being preggo, it's a big commitment.

So, I have used an IUD, diaphragm, the pill/patch. My daugh-ter (now 24) used an IUD and that the BC ring. She liked the ring until she gave up on boys and fell in love with another woman.

If I had to choose the one I felt the best with and was the most effective, it would be the IUD. While the diaphragm was great because I only needed when I was going to have sex, it is less effective 94% vs 99%. In my case, an accidental pregnancy was not a big deal. That may not be the case with you. So, talk to your Dr to find what works for you.
Each to their own , if you're into polygamy then B.C. is the only sensible option. From the guys perspective IUDs can be bloody uncomfortable( understatement). Fortunately there's plenty of options available.✌🏻😎🍌💦👅💋

I would love my wife to be absolutely sure she was ovulating, before spending a romantic weekend with a black lover, without any birth control.

626946cb-86f3-49cd-8df6-f263c31d5530
Does she know this? It could be some fun role-playing.

I caution those who actually risk it. It's a 20yr commitment

Back