How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

I'm not on any birth control as i'm in the early stages of menopause. I've been told i'd only have a 10% chance of falling pregnant now. My cuck and I actually discussed this the other night. After years of unsuccessfully trying for another baby, if I fell pregnant to our friend (who is white) we will run with the pregnancy, and if it comes up later down the track or the childs features are very different from our, we would just tell everyone it was sperm donor through IVF. We aren't setting out to do it, but if I did fall pregnant again we're keeping it regardless of who the real ******* is.

I'm not on any birth control as i'm in the early stages of menopause. I've been told i'd only have a 10% chance of falling pregnant now. My cuck and I actually discussed this the other night. After years of unsuccessfully trying for another baby, if I fell pregnant to our friend (who is white) we will run with the pregnancy, and if it comes up later down the track or the childs features are very different from our, we would just tell everyone it was sperm donor through IVF. We aren't setting out to do it, but if I did fall pregnant again we're keeping it regardless of who the real ******* is.
same here

Back