How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

I'm not on any birth control as i'm in the early stages of menopause. I've been told i'd only have a 10% chance of falling pregnant now. My cuck and I actually discussed this the other night. After years of unsuccessfully trying for another baby, if I fell pregnant to our friend (who is white) we will run with the pregnancy, and if it comes up later down the track or the childs features are very different from our, we would just tell everyone it was sperm donor through IVF. We aren't setting out to do it, but if I did fall pregnant again we're keeping it regardless of who the real ******* is.
I too was at the early stages of menopause given a 5% chance of conceiving and became pregnant with lovers love baby that was 15 years ago

My wife is still fertile but never been on any forms of birth control won’t take pill or have injection said it made her put weight on
Plus years ago we have both had some tests done because we wanted to start a family together but having been together since leaving school and never got pregnant
We thought it was her
But after several tests it’s me that has very low sperm count We have tried all sorts of things took over ten years to get my sperm to work
So now I have no swimmers at all so she doesn’t even use birth control at all

I would love my wife to spend some time with a big, black man while she is fertile and ovulating.
closeup-hands-black-man-who-touches-belly-white-woman-interracial-couple-is-pregnant-expecting-child_404612-359.jpg
Love to see her pregnant

I would love a black man to track my wife's fertility and take her while she is ovulating.

1651501771-peak-full.png
Role play fantasy or you really want a mixed race c_hil_d? The latter is 20+ yrs of commitment, plus a lot of questions from people around you.

Now, I have been around a dom wife (blk) who does this and instructs you to enter all the app data and then come over on the right days. Her husband then takes you and there's no pulling out. It's REALLY, REALLY an odd feeling knowing what part of your cycle you are in and the "anxious thrill" of wondering if that txt will come.

Recently started taking it again but I don't like how it makes me feel so have to find another one or just go off of it
there are a lot of options now a days. Here in the US, there's so many choices. Where are you located? You certainly be on something since you are curious.

there are a lot of options now a days. Here in the US, there's so many choices. Where are you located? You certainly be on something since you are curious.
Thank you for the reply. Yes there are plenty of options for me as well. Over the few years I have used a couple different brands or whatever you want to call them I've always had a bit of an issue. May need to explore something other than a pill honestly. Not the sexiest of conversations sorry.

Back