How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

My wife is still fertile and no longer on birth control

View attachment 4285074
Very hot!
I "owned" an orthodox Jewish couple in NNJ, the wife wanted me to breed her, but the husband got cold feet. She gave herself to me too quickly in his opinion. He was expecting me to take a while to get her to trust me, that's how all the other bulls were with her, but I just hung out with her the first time just a meeting, she did not like to give head, so we didnt do much, she asked to take a shower with me so she could clean my body.

We didnt do much that night.
She texted me a couple nights later, saying she was horny. I drove over to her house and that was when I "took" her and she told her hubby that she would use a condom, but after I played with her body for about 2 hours, making her squirt multiple times, she got on top and starting riding me. Then without even saying a word she lifted off of me, grabbed the condom and ripped it off and then rode me until I filled her completely.

She texted her hubby and told him the news. He almost freaked. He tried to keep her away from me. She would continue to text me and ask me to come over. I had to have a sit down chat with the hubby.

hello, I respect and admire you, I am looking for such a wife, I want to be a ******* to children from Africa, are you a wife? do you have a cuckold husband ??

or maybe you have friends who are looking for a cuckold daddy
am 47 yrs old cuckold
single
z Polski

Very hot!
I "owned" an orthodox Jewish couple in NNJ, the wife wanted me to breed her, but the husband got cold feet. She gave herself to me too quickly in his opinion. He was expecting me to take a while to get her to trust me, that's how all the other bulls were with her, but I just hung out with her the first time just a meeting, she did not like to give head, so we didnt do much, she asked to take a shower with me so she could clean my body.

We didnt do much that night.
She texted me a couple nights later, saying she was horny. I drove over to her house and that was when I "took" her and she told her hubby that she would use a condom, but after I played with her body for about 2 hours, making her squirt multiple times, she got on top and starting riding me. Then without even saying a word she lifted off of me, grabbed the condom and ripped it off and then rode me until I filled her completely.

She texted her hubby and told him the news. He almost freaked. He tried to keep her away from me. She would continue to text me and ask me to come over. I had to have a sit down chat with the hubby.
You need to film this and let us all celebrate.

You need to film this and let us all celebrate.
What?
Go Away Animation GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Back