How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

Unfortunately just lost insurance so I'm no longer on protection. literally only had sex once in 2021 (with a bull). Hubby is so worried about me getting pregnant that he doesn't even fuck me any more. He has no idea I had sex with a bull. who pulled out luckily because once I'm in the moment I don't have the power to say no. I have had dreams about having a black mans baby. Would really be crazy to explain to our families. Especially his mom ! I am feeling very weak as of lately

Am not on anything anymore and my doctor told me for a while it would be twice as easy to get pregnant. I have only been sexually active this year. No wasn't my husband. We haven't had sex in over 6 months. I have been telling him I don't want to get pregnant and I'm allergic to condoms lol. I really wanted to go a while just letting my bull have me but i have only seen him once in months. I know I wouldn't try to stop him from cumming inside of me and its the best feeling in the world. When you are completely full. Its so deep and you don't know if you can take the pleasure. Its almost too intense, sometimes it is . So you have to take a break and start sucking his BBC. Then when he cums his dick gets even harder if thats even possible(black cocks are a lot harder than little white dicklets. Then it starts pulsating and moving where theres already no room. Then that sweet hot black love milk starts coating your insides with no place to go so its starts poring out the sides

I don’t know why anyone would want to pull out of that lol
Rather give her a surprise than to waste good seed , I would say. My wife received one like that .She went through with it , never looked back . Don’t think the guy even knew it. We moved 50 miles away, never saw him again

Back