How many wives like to go out in public with their Bull?

Spent last weekend with one of my favorites while on vacation. Loved waking around town as a threesome with my spade tattoo on my ankle, short dress with nothing on underneath and holding hands with my bull. Got a lot of looks and that made me so horny. Ate lunch at a bar while my bull rubbed my leg and talked about what he was going to do to me when we got back to the hotel. That led to a wild car ride in the back seat and a long night of hot fucking.

My wife just spent two days with an old bull friend from many years ago (actually her first as an active hotwife). She was at a work conference 2000km from home and he flew 2000km just to meet up with her. They checked into the hotel as a married couple with him using my name etc. they went out, lunched, poolside drinks, conference dinners as a married couple. She knew nobody there, so no one was any wiser.

He sent me this text an hour after after they checked into their room. I knew they were going to have a lot of sex over the 2 days after not seeing each other for 4 or so years, but knowing they'd be out in public, holding hands, cuddling, shopping etc. and talking to other couples as a couple, really turned me on... the fear of them bumping into someone she knew really got my ******* rushing. Fare to say my cock has been rubbed red raw and sore for a few days.

missed_her.jpg

Last edited:
Spent last weekend with one of my favorites while on vacation. Loved waking around town as a threesome with my spade tattoo on my ankle, short dress with nothing on underneath and holding hands with my bull. Got a lot of looks and that made me so horny. Ate lunch at a bar while my bull rubbed my leg and talked about what he was going to do to me when we got back to the hotel. That led to a wild car ride in the back seat and a long night of hot fucking.
That sounds like so much fun for all three of you. Hubby being cucked publicly. Its good for the public to see it and to see how good it is for everyone

I've helped a former fwb move, I currently house sit for my main fwb, we go for meals, do mundane shopping together, go for walks or ice skating together.. Honestly when my hubby's away I spend more time with my fwb than anyone else.

I don't feel the need to be hush hush, if I have someone in my life they're not a dirty little secret. They're someone of value to me.

I've helped a former fwb move, I currently house sit for my main fwb, we go for meals, do mundane shopping together, go for walks or ice skating together.. Honestly when my hubby's away I spend more time with my fwb than anyone else.

I don't feel the need to be hush hush, if I have someone in my life they're not a dirty little secret. They're someone of value to me.
How would you feel if your bbc wanted you all the time

How do you feel about him
The way we both feel about each other is the same, as we've discussed it.

We're close and the friendship would continue with or without sex. We have a lot of love for each other, but we're not romantically in love since that's a line that was established when we first began talking. As it is with any other man I consider.

The way we both feel about each other is the same, as we've discussed it.

We're close and the friendship would continue with or without sex. We have a lot of love for each other, but we're not romantically in love since that's a line that was established when we first began talking. As it is with any other man I consider.
Yes but how....intimate you get...surely...you've said or he has...in a moment of passion....i love you

Yes but how....intimate you get...surely...you've said or he has...in a moment of passion....i love you
No, because we're adults who've established boundaries.

******* like that makes it sound like you think people are just one happy moment away from losing control of themselves, which isn't accurate unless you have some sort of impulse control issue to begin with.

No, because we're adults who've established boundaries.

******* like that makes it sound like you think people are just one happy moment away from losing control of themselves, which isn't accurate unless you have some sort of impulse control issue to begin with.
Surely the words....prove your not a machine....

Having control of yourself and your emotions doesn't make you a machine, it makes you a functional adult lol

If I just went around falling in "love" with everyone I saw, an open marriage wouldn't be for me since I'd be unable to follow the rules and boundaries my husband and I have in place.
Yes...but the intamacy...you have with the bull....lol lol lol its actually called making love

Back