How Many Wives Are BBC Only?

My wife is 99% BBC only (hence our member name).. besides me, there are only 2 other white friends I'll let her fuck. But since they live in the states and we're down on the island, she is 100% BBC only here. We do not look for hung white males for her.. and she's getting some BBC tomorrow night.

You just know that most husbands can't wait for that day to come when they get to see a Black man taking possession of their wife for the very first time and she's loving it.

I can only admit i realy desire to see my wife in this position with his black ahnd touching her most intimate body parts that are normally only allowed for me, her husband.

I can only admit i realy desire to see my wife in this position with his black ahnd touching her most intimate body parts that are normally only allowed for me, her husband.

You want to see his hands all over your wife, caressing her flesh and squeezing her thighs and tits so you know that you won't be getting to feel her like that no more, don't you?

You want to see his hands all over your wife, caressing her flesh and squeezing her thighs and tits so you know that you won't be getting to feel her like that no more, don't you?
I know, and realize, when he doing her well she will always want him when she wants a good fuck full of passion and desire. At his moment she choose her big Dildo above my dick when she's hot and horny and want her pussy to be filled.

Back