How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

Yeah, my wife got a look or two from people, particularly black women,
Lots of black women be hating the moment they see you even talking to a white woman if you're decent looking.
I think back over the years when it comes to my interracial relationships, and who has the most hateful stares: black women first and foremost, and then old white men. Believe it or not, Asian old women too. Just open stares. Rude.
Here in Chicago, I'm seeing a lot of older white men with younger black women and I think - thank goodness, two with one stone.
Even the former Mayor Daley has a black wife now. Anyone from this area knows, that's a huge thing.

Last edited:
Lots of black women be hating the moment they see you even talking to a white woman if you're decent looking.
I think back over the years when it comes to my interracial relationships, and who has the most hateful stares: black women first and foremost, and then old white men. Believe it or not, Asian old women too. Just open stares. Rude.
Here in Chicago, I'm seeing a lot of older white men with younger black women and I think - thank goodness, two with one stone.
Even the former Mayor Daley has a black wife now. Anyone from this area knows, that's a huge thing.
Daley has a black wife??!!? I was born and grew up in Chicago under the original - Richard J. Daley. He must be rolling over in every motherfucking grave in Chicago with his progeny married to a sister!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My wife and i fantasise about it. But we would use white dude. Easier to explain to friends and family since they all come from conservative regions so its better that way. I know one couple that did it by gangbang. The baby is not husbands thats for sure but they deffo dont know whos out of 4 guys is it. Touching story the kid is now 8 years old and has a loving family

My wife and i fantasise about it. But we would use white dude. Easier to explain to friends and family since they all come from conservative regions so its better that way. I know one couple that did it by gangbang. The baby is not husbands thats for sure but they deffo dont know whos out of 4 guys is it. Touching story the kid is now 8 years old and has a loving family
are you afraid people would judge you?

Can you tell me the first thing about being black and what it's like to raise a black baby?

Its pretty interesting how neither of those posters responded to any of the points I made but instead went off on completely unrelated tangents. Maybe you'll be able to actually reply to what I said. I, a black man have no idea about the issues a black or biracial baby will face in the world? Tell me more about the black experience you've lived please.
Then don't be a troll and unblock your profile.

Back