How many White Girls really dont mind getting they throat fucked?

i have had some huge cock in my mouth and the balls on my chin while my wife watched and the guy moaned but getting your face fucked is hard work and if anyone wants to know what it feels like they should try it, curved cocks are hard to swallow

I love it. I like being treated rougher and this is quite natural for me to take the cock all the way. And I can deepthroat very well.

Though I admit, for the best effect I do require the man allow me take the lead a bit because too often they don't have an idea how it is done properly and it is all a matter of a technique and chance to implement it.

I love it. I like being treated rougher and this is quite natural for me to take the cock all the way. And I can deepthroat very well.

Though I admit, for the best effect I do require the man allow me take the lead a bit because too often they don't have an idea how it is done properly and it is all a matter of a technique and chance to implement it.
So what happens when you take the lead? I want to read more.

I really want to lay a woman on her back... head hanging off the bed mouth open tongue out and let me slide all the way down her throat. My balls on her eyes my hand on her neck feeling it expand and contract as I slide my dick in and out.

Still want a woman to take me balls deep in her throat some say they could... but nope.
Once there is a level of trust that is something practice would make perfect lol.

WOW...you sound very experienced and skilled...

Back