How many White Girls really dont mind getting they throat fucked?

When I was a teenager and learning the art of giving blowjobs, I got tired of gagging, so one day when I was at a friend's house, she was showing me her mom's dildo collection. She let me take one of them that looked old and not in good shape. I peeled the outer rubber or "skin" off, exposing only the core which was just a long, thin piece of rubber. I sterilized it with rubbing alcohol and used it as my practice tool. It was still very long and perfect for sucking.

I would push it to the back of my throat, heave and pull it out. I would try different positions and a variety of techniques before I would go to bed. Some of those included, shove it in very fast, very slowly, drive it back and forth very quickly, try to swallow it, and twist it around. I did get to where I found my own personal preferences that worked best for me. The guy I was dating at the time could tell a big difference in a relatively short amount of time as could I. In a few weeks, I went from gagging and ******* to deepthroating his dick like a pro. The best advice I can give is to not think specific techniques work the same for everyone. Most information that I have read about deepthroating directs people to relax and straighten their throat because that provides a better "sword swallowing" angle and suppresses the gag reflex. Yes, that can work for some people but not for me, it is the exact opposite. I deepthroat better with my chin down and tightening my throat muscles.

I've always thought every women should learn how to deep throat... it can get you out of a lot of arguments, jams and even help with a promotion... what? I'm a realist :mstickle:
View attachment 4083648
Great advice

Wife' was owned by a 10+ inch black master for nearly 5 years. She wasn't very good at deep throat before him. She could deep throat my 5 inch cock, and for probably less than 30 seconds. She certainly couldn't take a face fucking. But he ultimately trained her to take him all the way and endure a face fucking. Said it took about half a year. When she allowed me to do it she said it felt like nothing.

Wife' was owned by a 10+ inch black master for nearly 5 years. She wasn't very good at deep throat before him. She could deep throat my 5 inch cock, and for probably less than 30 seconds. She certainly couldn't take a face fucking. But he ultimately trained her to take him all the way and endure a face fucking. Said it took about half a year. When she allowed me to do it she said it felt like nothing.
Blacks can train like that

Back