How many White Girls really dont mind getting they throat fucked?

When I was a teenager and learning the art of giving blowjobs, I got tired of gagging, so one day when I was at a friend's house, she was showing me her mom's dildo collection. She let me take one of them that looked old and not in good shape. I peeled the outer rubber or "skin" off, exposing only the core which was just a long, thin piece of rubber. I sterilized it with rubbing alcohol and used it as my practice tool. It was still very long and perfect for sucking.

I would push it to the back of my throat, heave and pull it out. I would try different positions and a variety of techniques before I would go to bed. Some of those included, shove it in very fast, very slowly, drive it back and forth very quickly, try to swallow it, and twist it around. I did get to where I found my own personal preferences that worked best for me. The guy I was dating at the time could tell a big difference in a relatively short amount of time as could I. In a few weeks, I went from gagging and ******* to deepthroating his dick like a pro. The best advice I can give is to not think specific techniques work the same for everyone. Most information that I have read about deepthroating directs people to relax and straighten their throat because that provides a better "sword swallowing" angle and suppresses the gag reflex. Yes, that can work for some people but not for me, it is the exact opposite. I deepthroat better with my chin down and tightening my throat muscles.

I've always thought every women should learn how to deep throat... it can get you out of a lot of arguments, jams and even help with a promotion... what? I'm a realist :mstickle:
deep1.jpg

When I was a teenager and learning the art of giving blowjobs, I got tired of gagging, so one day when I was at a friend's house, she was showing me her mom's dildo collection. She let me take one of them that looked old and not in good shape. I peeled the outer rubber or "skin" off, exposing only the core which was just a long, thin piece of rubber. I sterilized it with rubbing alcohol and used it as my practice tool. It was still very long and perfect for sucking.

I would push it to the back of my throat, heave and pull it out. I would try different positions and a variety of techniques before I would go to bed. Some of those included, shove it in very fast, very slowly, drive it back and forth very quickly, try to swallow it, and twist it around. I did get to where I found my own personal preferences that worked best for me. The guy I was dating at the time could tell a big difference in a relatively short amount of time as could I. In a few weeks, I went from gagging and ******* to deepthroating his dick like a pro. The best advice I can give is to not think specific techniques work the same for everyone. Most information that I have read about deepthroating directs people to relax and straighten their throat because that provides a better "sword swallowing" angle and suppresses the gag reflex. Yes, that can work for some people but not for me, it is the exact opposite. I deepthroat better with my chin down and tightening my throat muscles.

I've always thought every women should learn how to deep throat... it can get you out of a lot of arguments, jams and even help with a promotion... what? I'm a realist :mstickle:
View attachment 4083648
You are a treasure!

View attachment 4083648

the way it should be...right down to the balls

My GF isn't happy unless she has tears and make up steaming down her face. She loves it and will even make me tell her about it. She gets upset if she doesn't look like that.
Now that's a face fuck! When she's constantly gagging and trying to push you out her mouth so she doesn't throw up! Tears and makeup is running down her face like she's been crying her eyes out, and spits running all over the place so that the more spit you see the more you want to play in it and her mouth!

Take the prettiest ones and have them looking crazy afterwards!

Back