How many White Girls really dont mind getting they throat fucked?

When I first met my husband I talked some pretty big game about how great I can deep throat. Turns out I had only tried on very small dicks before because I could get barely half of him in my mouth, let alone any of it into my throat lmao. Over the years though he's broken me in, now not only can I get him down my throat but he's straight up fucked my neck for 5 minutes straight, no brakes. I love when he has his hands around my neck and can feel my throat bulge.
cock sucker

Sometimes it's impossible...

I agree! :D

amazing-blowjob-animated-pic-featuring-sexy-black-brunette.gif
17437021.gif

Never done it yet. But, would like to try. I really want to start slow with one BBC then more appear as I loosen up and the energy just keeps building. I think I want to go from soft gentlemen caressing me to a large group rotating through and using me any way they please. For me , it is all about starting slow and setting the right mood. Once I am at that point I think I would do anything they want me to

My wife would say the same thing... Once she gets going ion bed, she loves to have me fuck her mouth with my massive 5.5" cock:(... LOL. I think she deserves bigger... Don't you think??

Back