How many White Girls really dont mind getting they throat fucked?

Believe me I have been throat fucked more times than I can remember over the last 16 years. But I would rather take my time and do it right and so would the BBC that I'm sucking that's where the real talent is :mstickle:.

View attachment 1031784
I agree. And from my lovers' responses to to my cock worship talents, I think they would all agree as well.

Just make sure your bull pinches your nose while ramming into your throat. Some women don't like it, but it's easier for his dick to get all the way in and you gag less. But he has to release your nose when balls deep, especially when cumming. Thick cocks don't allow air flow back through the mouth which is a requirement for the throat sphincter to open, allowing you to swallow his cum. Also, if you ******* at his cum you have an exit for excessive fluid through your nasal openings.

sperma-nos-foto-7.jpg sperma-nos-foto-8.jpg

Just make sure your bull pinches your nose while ramming into your throat. Some women don't like it, but it's easier for his dick to get all the way in and you gag less. But he has to release your nose when balls deep, especially when cumming. Thick cocks don't allow air flow back through the mouth which is a requirement for the throat sphincter to open, allowing you to swallow his cum. Also, if you ******* at his cum you have an exit for excessive fluid through your nasal openings.

View attachment 1181459 View attachment 1181460
WOW... I thought I'd seen everything! :bounce:

Back