How many White Girls really dont mind getting they throat fucked?

When I first met my husband I talked some pretty big game about how great I can deep throat. Turns out I had only tried on very small dicks before because I could get barely half of him in my mouth, let alone any of it into my throat lmao. Over the years though he's broken me in, now not only can I get him down my throat but he's straight up fucked my neck for 5 minutes straight, no brakes. I love when he has his hands around my neck and can feel my throat bulge.

Just make sure your bull pinches your nose while ramming into your throat. Some women don't like it, but it's easier for his dick to get all the way in and you gag less. But he has to release your nose when balls deep, especially when cumming. Thick cocks don't allow air flow back through the mouth which is a requirement for the throat sphincter to open, allowing you to swallow his cum. Also, if you ******* at his cum you have an exit for excessive fluid through your nasal openings.

View attachment 1181459 View attachment 1181460
Pictures are actually kinda cool

View attachment 1080682 View attachment 1080683 View attachment 1080684 Never done it yet. But, would like to try. I really want to start slow with one BBC then more appear as I loosen up and the energy just keeps building. I think I want to go from soft gentlemen caressing me to a large group rotating through and using me any way they please. For me , it is all about starting slow and setting the right mood. Once I am at that point I think I would do anything they want me to
Ohhhyes

Back