How many White Girls really dont mind getting they throat fucked?

278C54CC-D6CC-4BF2-9B02-607E798879EB.jpeg 6152791434_5b2af148c5_z.jpg CEDF036D-1183-4B39-B654-91659E7258B6.jpeg Never done it yet. But, would like to try. I really want to start slow with one BBC then more appear as I loosen up and the energy just keeps building. I think I want to go from soft gentlemen caressing me to a large group rotating through and using me any way they please. For me , it is all about starting slow and setting the right mood. Once I am at that point I think I would do anything they want me to

View attachment 1080682 View attachment 1080683 View attachment 1080684 Never done it yet. But, would like to try. I really want to start slow with one BBC then more appear as I loosen up and the energy just keeps building. I think I want to go from soft gentlemen caressing me to a large group rotating through and using me any way they please. For me , it is all about starting slow and setting the right mood. Once I am at that point I think I would do anything they want me to
Will luv to be that bbc to make luv to that sexxxy body. Slow and easy

Sometimes it's impossible...

amazing-blowjob-animated-pic-featuring-sexy-black-brunette.gif

View attachment 1080682 View attachment 1080683 View attachment 1080684 Never done it yet. But, would like to try. I really want to start slow with one BBC then more appear as I loosen up and the energy just keeps building. I think I want to go from soft gentlemen caressing me to a large group rotating through and using me any way they please. For me , it is all about starting slow and setting the right mood. Once I am at that point I think I would do anything they want me to
hot!!!!

I love the feeling of my throat being abused. It is a great orgasm for me. One of my lovers of the past 6-8 months loves my mouth so much he has only used my pussy twice. The second time I went to see him, I politely asked Sir I just ate so please don't make me throw up this time. He says then perhaps you should throw up before you get here kitten if you don't like the mess, because I am going to use your worthless white hole and you will clean up any mess you make

Back