How many white cuckold husbands suck BBC?

Well, to be fair you can be athletic and have man-boobs, I'm sure there are many football players who have them. What about wrestlers, and weightlifters?

I am pretty sure the guys describing themselves as athletic are not former division one athletes. When used to describe body type athletic tends to mean well toned with low body fat.

Cleaning the wife is extremely common and important in my humble opinion. I feel like that many cucks will suck the Alpha Bull out of respect. Today I pleasure our Bull in any and every way he wishes out of desire.
Only if you are bi or gay.

Last edited:
I don’t judge, we all know the different aspects of this lifestyle, what may work and appeal to others may not be what others are into, to each his or her own….as long as you are consenting adults.
No it’s ABSOLUTELY NOT what I’m into but hey absolutely no judgment on what works for others, have fun be safe and enjoy.👍🏾

Last edited:
To us it's more of a power exchange . Not only has my lady dictated my sexuality and turned me to a sissy but the right Bull would get off on the power also knowing he completely owns the cuck ....I suck because it pleases her. ..Hopefully the Bull gets off knowing that it gets her hot and in turn As the Alpha he wins her over in an entirely different way .

Back