How many white cuckold husbands suck BBC?

I always desire to have the bull ******* me in his cock in front of her. However, I am just as happy to watch or even not participate at all. However he and or she wants it is fine with me. So guys like it. Some dont. I feel like most of the black guys only do it to get some from the hotwife tho.

I do, I have a natural urge and desire as a cuck to submit to my womans regular hung lovers by sucking and licking their hung cocks and getting very familiar and comfortable with the cock thats going into my womans pussy by handling it holding it, jacking it off, sucking andl licking it before and after he fucks her pussy and basically knowing and seeing what his superior cock feels like that is fucking and cumming inside my womans pussy...And for her to see me do this..At first we were both concerned how me being this submissive would change her perception of me but instead she accepted I have bi-tendences as a cuckold toward her lovers just like she does and that when he is around I want them to see me as a sissy submissive cuckold and humiliated by them to enhance their pleasure at my expense....And its important for my woman to know and accept I want to suck the mans cock that pleases her pussy not because im attracted to men, but because I submit to him taking on my role as her sexual provider.
Very well said

To each his own...but most definitely not for me...if you don’t have have a pair of tits, sucking my cock is very much out of the question.

Last edited:
Back