How many white cuckold husbands suck BBC?

Wow. Speaking as a white husband where do we find someone like you.
I can't speak for everyone, but I'd look for quality partners over quantity. No hate, to each their own. Look for someone who vibes well with y'all and is comfortable being a bull. Part of that is wanting to make everyone's fantasy a reality and sometimes the wife really enjoys seeing her hubby sucking a bbc. And as a shameless plug, I'm in Ohio and travel a lot for work, so if anyone is interested, feel free to message me.

When I was in a long term cuckold relationship for a few years, I would cum in the wife a few times throughout the night. After each time, I made sure her hubby cleaned me first, then her pussy, and then sucked me until I was hard for another round of fun with the wife. He often sucked my cock four or five times per night. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
I wish I could convince my wife to cuckold me. I would love to see her with a bull like you and I could fluff you and do clean-up duties.

When I was in a long term cuckold relationship for a few years, I would cum in the wife a few times throughout the night. After each time, I made sure her hubby cleaned me first, then her pussy, and then sucked me until I was hard for another round of fun with the wife. He often sucked my cock four or five times per night. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
This is exactly how it should be. I've been serving my wife and her bull for almost 11 years now and I love it. I love making sure that the two of them are very well taken care of. I put them both before anything else and of course way before my own needs.

Yes, you're right. BBC does have power over white girls and over white boys too. It's amazing how it's power overcomes you. I experienced it first hands years ago when I caught my then gf fucking a black stud and to make a story short I ended up on my knees with this black studs huge cock in my mouth while my gf watched saying this is the hottest thing she ever saw and as I looked up over his black hard abs to their faces while they passionately kissing my white dick got hard.
yes well described and i def can relate that the power that black cock has over us is so amazing and so natural enjoy what these mandingo gods will give you i knows i do as much as possible

It all starts with an honest conversation and good communication. Don't be afraid to share your desires with her. If you want to talk more about it, feel free to pm me.
I’ve talked with my wife and she’s cool with many things that I like but she’s not going to go as far as seeing someone other than me. But we role play and relive my past experiences. My point being even if she doesn’t get fully into it there could be some healthy compromise that leads to much fun

I do, I have a natural urge and desire as a cuck to submit to my womans regular hung lovers by sucking and licking their hung cocks and getting very familiar and comfortable with the cock thats going into my womans pussy by handling it holding it, jacking it off, sucking andl licking it before and after he fucks her pussy and basically knowing and seeing what his superior cock feels like that is fucking and cumming inside my womans pussy...And for her to see me do this..At first we were both concerned how me being this submissive would change her perception of me but instead she accepted I have bi-tendences as a cuckold toward her lovers just like she does and that when he is around I want them to see me as a sissy submissive cuckold and humiliated by them to enhance their pleasure at my expense....And its important for my woman to know and accept I want to suck the mans cock that pleases her pussy not because im attracted to men, but because I submit to him taking on my role as her sexual provider.

Back