How many times have you been stood up?

Ted Davidson

Couple
Gold Member
From
ME, US
Hi - we have to rant for a bit. This past Friday (12/23), we had an evening set with a new potential partner for her. The guy and I (husband), traded emails, dozens of texts (including his test), spoke via phone. We covered all the basis. We went to dinner at 8 and were to meet him at 10:00 at a bar near the hotel we had. When we got to the bar at 10:00, we texted him that we were there. About 5 minutes later, he texted that he was just getting up from a nap and would be there in 45 minutes.

So, my wife and I are very cautious of the people we meet. I also happen to hire a lot of people. If someone is late for an interview, game over. If a man gets selected to spend time with another man's wife, what an amazing privilege and honor. One would expect that the male would be at the bar early, have a nice table selected and be ready and excited for the evening.

To make it worse, I texted him back and said don't come and the deal was off. He got angry and blamed us for scamming him. So I took a picture of the outside of the bar to prove we were there and he responded that I could have faked the picture. Instead of being angry with himself, he pushed it back on us.

We only do this once a year or so. We have been in the lifestyle for 6 years and she has only had 6 or so partners. We have been stood up now 3 times. How or what can we do differently to limit the chance of being stood up?

Comments welcomed from both bulls and couples.

It happens very often. I have showed up to bars and met men.... With no wife saying he just wanted to talk. There will be set backs. That is why I ask to voice verify after a couple emails. To break the ice. After that if you can't voice verify. Then your wasting my time. And a lot of people here. Are good for email tag

Had this happen more times then I can remember with my ex-wife! Was mostly with black men! They talk a good game but when it's time to play they are a no show! Just part of the lifestyle that both couples and the men meeting them have to deal with! Chalk it up and move on! Sucks that yore night was ruined by a jerkoff!

Hi - we have to rant for a bit. This past Friday (12/23), we had an evening set with a new potential partner for her. The guy and I (husband), traded emails, dozens of texts (including his test), spoke via phone. We covered all the basis. We went to dinner at 8 and were to meet him at 10:00 at a bar near the hotel we had. When we got to the bar at 10:00, we texted him that we were there. About 5 minutes later, he texted that he was just getting up from a nap and would be there in 45 minutes.

So, my wife and I are very cautious of the people we meet. I also happen to hire a lot of people. If someone is late for an interview, game over. If a man gets selected to spend time with another man's wife, what an amazing privilege and honor. One would expect that the male would be at the bar early, have a nice table selected and be ready and excited for the evening.

To make it worse, I texted him back and said don't come and the deal was off. He got angry and blamed us for scamming him. So I took a picture of the outside of the bar to prove we were there and he responded that I could have faked the picture. Instead of being angry with himself, he pushed it back on us.

We only do this once a year or so. We have been in the lifestyle for 6 years and she has only had 6 or so partners. We have been stood up now 3 times. How or what can we do differently to limit the chance of being stood up?

Comments welcomed from both bulls and couples.
Too bad, they ought to create a testimonial section so people can think twice about doing stuff like that. You should probably be thankful he didn't come because it probably would have been a less than sub par experience. Personality, the way you treat people and courtesy all goes into play for a fun night. Wish you were in my city. I like well mannered friends who know how to keep things sexy and know fun.

I would suggest finding a partner with whom you can voice verify and or meet prior to the actual date night. As a bull and white wife seeker, the man giving his wife tends to forget that the situation is as if not more shady from our perspective. In my plethora of experience I tend to enjoy those couples who present he situation as a developing friendship. Rather than an opportunity to have my way with you wife or my one night in Paris. Those often tend to be repeat play dates. I've even actually linked up for drinks and a visit to ge strip club with a gentleman on this very site. Also (now this my opinion) I feel as though you present your wife in a manner that makes her seem unattainable. I'm certain the average guy gets cold feet on date night. Lastly you yourself blew me off a month or two back... you should fully expect that someone would do the same to you karma can be a b*tch doesn't often forget. Just my thoughts man... I think you wife is stunning and deserves the appropriate attention from a BBC gentleman. It should not be too difficult to find. Your success rate seems pretty high. Stay positive And approach the next suitor as a mate, he'll be more comfortable entering that special place.
Are you saying the person writing you this blew you off a while ago? I just wasn't clear from what you wrote but is that the case or did you mean to write something else?

Apologies. Yes I am saying that I was supposed to link up with them. After requesting my number and arranging a time. We did not connect do to unforeseen reason on their part. We've chatted a bit since but I have never since been able to make any real plans. I've offered. He/she has mentioned the possibility but conversation has gone stale on their part.
Well I guess in some respects what goes around comes around. I should probably delete my reply to them on here considering they did the same to you. Some people look at what is done to them but never what they do to others.

With that pretty pussy you shouldn't get stood up
Yes, and on Fabswingers. The few guys we've met off there, we've gone by the number of verified testimonials a guy has. The more ladies the guys met the better, shows he's genuine and reliable. So far I've not been stood up.

You are lucky you found out what a POS this guy was before getting to be with your wife.....let him rant and rave.....he missed out, you get to home with the prize again.

Hi- just responding to the thread. We never had anything set with Blagmagical. We did text and I just texted him again to apologize and make sure we are ok with him and it was not our intention to blow him off. We asked if he was available and did not set a date and time. Maybe we should have instead of selecting another partner. The wife has had some health issues - broken foot and a neck problem that has not allowed us to play until now. She is feeling better.

Last edited:
Back