How many people in this forum was labelled mental illness? What is the label?

cosmos

How many people in this forum was labelled mental illness?
What is the label?

Based on my research, mental illness is a social construction. People dare to challenge social norm, is most likely to be labelled mental illness. Even fantasy can be punished by the government secret agent.

people considered serious violet social norm, may even punish to death in a 'medical' way by mental health profession. Anyone else know that? it is called medicalization of social control, social engineering, or social construction of disease.
Really hope there are someone on the same page with me.

cosmos, welcome to b2w ... I believe you're fixing to wade into a very deep pool with this kind of discussion, as mental illness is, by definition, about as broad as it is long. In general, mental illness is any psychiatric disorder that causes untypical behavior, thinking, or mood changes. That said, these days you have to ask yourself what is defined as untypical .

Your question & thread title, however, is a bit awkward, if not poorly phrased.
How many people in this forum was labelled mental illness? What is the label?
  • what do you mean "how many people in this forum WAS labelled mental illness" ... I assume you mean "have been labelled mentally ill?" ... just trying to make sense of the sentence. And, unless that someone stated their mental state, how could WE, in this forum, really be qualified to know?
  • and what do you mean ... What is the label? Do you mean, what is their specific mental disorder diagnosis? There's depression, schizophrenia, addictive disorders (ie. smoking, drinking, eating, sex) and the symptoms for all these are practically limitless.
I guess my first question would be "What specifically are you talking about? Since you're in a Black to White relationship website, would that be the topic of which you may be referring to as a mental illness? I imagine, to the general public, a desire by a married man of wanting to see his wife have sex with other men, would be considered a mental illness to them. What experiences have you, specifically, had with mental illnesses?

cartoon_Psychiatrist-Lucy.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for reply.
Unfortunately, cuckolding fails into mental illness definition.
This is male dominated world. Cuckold husband is considered lack of manholdness. Since subjected to be punished, tortured, even murdered by the government(in a medical way).
I had Hotwife fantasy(wife sharing). 'cuckold without humiliation. I have been gandstalking for more than ten years, publicly shame executed. Currently has been diagnosed schizophrenia due to the intention of removing dental chip implant used for government mind control, mind reading, and brain communication.

wow ... I guess this is going to be too deep for me. :confused:
As far as this being a "male dominated world" ... at least in my house, if I was to make that statement, or have that attitude, the wife would cut me off and I'd experience some very cold nights. I've learned that there is no scorn like a woman's scorn; just ain't worth the effort.

Last edited:
Cuckold has a long history of being classified into deviant behaviour.
Read a book named deviant and social control, you will know how dangers is this lifestyle, or fantasy.

The medicalization of deviance, the transformation of moral and legal deviance into a medical condition, is an important shift that has transformed the way society views deviance.[12] The labelling theory helps to explain this shift, as behaviour that used to be judged morally are now being transformed into an objective clinical diagnosis. For example, people with ******* addictions are considered "sick" instead of "bad".[12]

Cuckold has a long history of being classified into deviant behaviour.
Cuckold has been listed as mental illness.
So, your purpose, cosmos, is to preach moralistic values? What's wrong with occasional deviance? Gives people a break from their otherwise monotonous, railroad track lives by adding a bit of excitement. Besides, your morals aren't the same as mine, nor mine the same as others here. So, if it bothers you this much, maybe this site isn't right for you.

Thank you for reply.
Unfortunately, cuckolding fails into mental illness definition.
This is male dominated world. Cuckold husband is considered lack of manholdness. Since subjected to be punished, tortured, even murdered by the government(in a medical way).
I had Hotwife fantasy(wife sharing). 'cuckold without humiliation. I have been gandstalking for more than ten years, publicly shame executed. Currently has been diagnosed schizophrenia due to the intention of removing dental chip implant used for government mind control, mind reading, and brain communication.
How come people in this forum knowing nothing of their dangers to be labelled, tortured, punished, even murdered by the government agent, or ******* to death by those psychiatrist.
Cuckold has been listed as mental illness.
https://drmarkgriffiths.wordpress.c...ers-guide-to-candaulism-and-cuckold-fetishes/

The ******* people say on B2W. This was one of the best that had my stomach hurting... :bounce:

Back