How many out there like it when cuck cleans up the cream pie

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by hotessexgirl, Dec 1, 2014.

1. hotessexgirl

hotessexgirl New Member

UK
    Does it turn you on any pics

raykink likes this.
  2. hotessexgirl

hotessexgirl New Member

UK
    Yes i love to be cleaned up afterwards

wm4bm2use, don dune, edenmhs and 3 others like this.
  3. Iloveinterracial89

Iloveinterracial89 New Member

Germany
    I don`t clean her up I would never do it. All I get sometimes is to have sex with her with the bulls insane load in her. The only thing I don`t mind is to kiss her after she swallowed a BBC load or a load of mine.

4. cuckyboi4BBC

cuckyboi4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    I have cleaned many times and loved it each and every time!

wm4bm2use and don dune like this.
  5. Brent69

Brent69 Well-Known Member

UK
    Hubby always cleans me up after. Sometimes he lies underneath me with his face against my fanny so that when my lover pulls out after cumming his big black dick flops onto hubby's face along with his cum. I have also made hubby clean My lovers cocks by sucking them. He loves it x

6. niknik

niknik Member

notvreally the same but my bull had some chick that was being trained licking cum out of my ass and pussy. it was hot

5holes4U, Sincere999 and raykink like this.
  7. ijerkofftobbc

ijerkofftobbc Active Member

US
    anybody looking for a creampie eater?

8. Brent69

Brent69 Well-Known Member

UK
    lol, u can fight hubby for the right to ear black cum from me x

Kelv73, hotjen and pantyboy like this.
  9. ijerkofftobbc

ijerkofftobbc Active Member

US
  10. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My wife loves me to eat her pussy after her bull fuck her. Unless she is too sore or tired. She likes to sit on my face

11. cuckboy77

cuckboy77 Member

I've always looked forward to that part of the night usually when the bull has gone home, its five in the morning,wife tired and wants to sleep,i would be like a rampant rabbit of course,and couldn't wait to clean every fucking drop,she would come round to my idea in the end, after i'd gently teased her with my tongue,in the end she'd be grabbing my head and grinding her pussy into my face.....happy memories. xx:rolleyes:

12. ohiowive

ohiowive Active Member

mmmm love when hubby cleans me out and he is soooo good at it licks and suck my pussy till its all clean and makes me get off one last time for the night

13. werekinky

werekinky Guest

" honestly...damn you never know what will turn you on until your into it" i would have never thought of having two or more men prior to my lover now....AND IT IS THE MOST NASTY TURN ON TO SUCK A BBC WITH HIM, ILL HAND IT OFF FROM SUCKING IT THEN HE'LL SUCK IT AND WATCHING HIM DO THAT AND SLIDING IT INTO MY
    WET PUSSY ..KNOWING HE TOO IS GETING TURNED ON AND HARD SUCKING IT ...DAMN IM WET JUST THINKING OF IT NOW..

14. alstep

alstep Active Member

US
    I (before, single now) usually hold her tight kiss her and play with her breasts while the other guy fucks her. After he grunts and comes, I take a towel and do clean up. Then screw her brains out. :>

15. 3xcuck4bbc

3xcuck4bbc New Member

Fuck that I have to devour the creampie and milk the tip of the BBC as well. Mmmm.

wm4bm2use, 5holes4U and Eatzitafter like this.
  16. CuckCpl4BlkMenONLY

CuckCpl4BlkMenONLY Active Member

It should be a law for hubby to cleanup after. We make sure no bbc cum goes to waste. If we watch a video and the creampie or cum goes to waste or hits the mattress, me and hubby both get pissed lol.

wm4bm2use, 5holes4U and Bellaazz like this.
  17. 3xcuck4bbc

3xcuck4bbc New Member

Fuck yeah. I've been cucked by three women and it was always like that wow.

wm4bm2use and Bellaazz like this.
  18. agnes

agnes Well-Known Member

Spain
    My husband always likes to do when I come to be with a lover, I am pleased to see how clean my pussy with his tongue and admire how you like the taste of semen of a male authentic

19. tomtomjim

tomtomjim Well-Known Member

my wife likes to be licked while she fucks so after the guy cums I keep on licking until she has another orgasm, sometimes the guy cums in my mouth and sometimes she sits upright and drains it all into my mouth but then she also likes it licked off her toes and tits

20. vickyto

vickyto Active Member

Belgium
    no rules about that,it happens when it happens

wm4bm2use, RealLifeFLR and Bellaazz like this.